Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach McGlone
How long will Ivan McGlone coach you think? He deserves to stay as long as he wants just curious what you all thought? When he does decide to retire who will get the job Gary Morris?
I'm sure that is always a question people ask. Keep him as long as you can because he is a real coach and there aren't many of them left.
I love him great coach and guy.
He is both a tremendous coach and person. Lots of folks (myself included) sometime question some of the play calls on Friday nights, but the man has over 300 wins and 2 state championships, which is about 300 more than me or anyone else in the stands!!

He can stay as long as he wants to as far as I'm concerned!!
I agree, he deserves to stay as long as he wants too. When he does decide to leave, I think the job should go to Gary Morris.
Ivan has done alot for Russell and they are Lucky to have a great coach and a great person teaching kids to be men.

He leaves coaching Russell when he decides hes ready to.:devilflam
Will TJ Maynard be in the running when Coach McGlone leaves?
Where is Maynard coaching at now?
LClion4life Wrote:Where is Maynard coaching at now?

He is D-coordinator at Raceland
Caoch McGlone is a special coach. He has built a program whre 7 or 8 wins is considered a down year. Ivan still has a lot to offer the fans of Russell and the young men who come in contact with him.