•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010
redstorm Wrote:Sounds as if Rocket 01 would like to be a bobcat?

I agree redstorm. I just think that he is just jealous and would love for the Rockets to have what the Bobcats have.
I am sure Rockcastle coaches woldlove toknow what is being put on here by Rock01. I bet they make him shut it up. As I said in previous post, we do not have much respect for those who brag and put downthe other team like that. Yes a sleeping tiger will bite you and beat you down for what you say. i am sure the stuff he says will be on Bell lockerroom walls.
former Wrote:I am sure Rockcastle coaches woldlove toknow what is being put on here by Rock01. I bet they make him shut it up. As I said in previous post, we do not have much respect for those who brag and put downthe other team like that. Yes a sleeping tiger will bite you and beat you down for what you say. i am sure the stuff he says will be on Bell lockerroom walls.

Bell fans and other fans know that he's not the spokesperson for Rock. His predictions and comments are solely based on jealousy and hatred for Bell. I'm sure Rock's players and coaches are not basing their season on one game.
Rocket 01 isn't being objective, he's spewing his dislike for Bell. Bell's record and tradition speaks for itself. Many more schools success speaks for itself as well. He needs to stop and realize that he is only making his self look bad and also he's making his self miserable. Rock has a good tradition and everyone on this board knows it. He doesn't have to get on here and tell us about all their accomplishments. Rock needs no defending of their program. Has it been down lately? Yes. But Rock will get better and they'll get back soon enough.
I am closing this thread. I have started another one up. We will make sure this one is clean and it will be closely watched!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)