Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands/Pulaski County Updates
Highlands 21
Pulaski County 0

3:05 left in the 1st Quarter
28-0 Highlands

In the 2nd Quarter right now...
Not sure on the amount of time left, waiting on an update...
So Pulaski brought nothing to the table for the best team in the state to even build a sweat over.
Ouch...
Add one more score and then rest your starters for the Finals...
Still 28-0 Highlands.

10:00 left in the 2nd Quarter...
Pulaski County's QB just went out with an injury. Appears to have done something to his knee, I'll try and give you an update on him when I can.
Highlands puts up another score:

35-0 Highlands
I agree with EKU, no need in HHS continuing with their starters. Get AC out of there at least.
Whats happening to the Maroons? Did they use all their energy up in the 1st three rounds of the playoffs!
^ I don't think I'd be surprised. This is a National power they are facing.
42-0 at the half.

2nd half is underway.

Running clock will begin when the Highlands goes ahead by at least 45.
45-6 Bluebirds

Freshman QB Donovan McCoy starts for the Birds for the 2nd half. Highlands playing the JV squad now. Donovan is the only freshman on the field for the Birds. Nice little memory to have for the kid and shows how much confidence the staff has in him.
How did PC score
45-12 Highlands

Still trying to find out how Pulaski has scored, I'll update you ASAP when I do.
Looks like PC probably has their 1's in the game against the Birds 2's & 3's
Stardust Wrote:Looks like PC probably has their 1's in the game against the Birds 2's & 3's

Correct.

All starters are out for the game for the Birds and the JV team is now playing for the Birds. They also came out with Freshman Donovan McCoy at QB for the half.

Still waiting on how PC has scored, but the Freshman QB McCoy is very impressive and is currently driving deep in PC territory.
TD Highlands

52-12 Bluebirds.