Poll: Who wins semi's?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Central
46.15%
Paducah Tilghman
53.85%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central @ Paducah Tilghman 11/27
They seem to play better the further they get into the playoffs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
IMO, I will have to go with PT in this one due to the key injuries to the QB, King, and one of ,what everyone says is a top rated Linebacker in the state in Patterson with these players healthy they should repeat or should I say 3-peat! Best of luck to Central and hope you are healthy and play what should be a fantastic game!
Central by 14
phdballer Wrote:Wow is PT's defense that good. We are talking about a Central offense that has averaged 46 points in the playoff and even before that was able to put up 35 & 28 points respectively against 6A powers Male Manual. I would suspect that with the addition of Chris King they would atleast be able to get into the mid to high 30's. I think the resurgence ends this week for PT yes they have won 4 in a row but Central has won 7 in a row since losing 36-14 to St. X in what most Tiger fans will tell you was the game they were most threatened in this season.

i say they was really threatened when st.x only beat lex cath by 1
I'm picking Tilghman with the upset!
PC (9-2) 2009 Wrote:IMO, I will have to go with PT in this one due to the key injuries to the QB, King, and one of ,what everyone says is a top rated Linebacker in the state in Patterson with these players healthy they should repeat or should I say 3-peat! Best of luck to Central and hope you are healthy and play what should be a fantastic game!

Is King out for sure?
I pick Central in a nail-bitter.
Yesterday's C-J said both King and Diaz Bolden were expected to play QB with Bolden getting the nod.
I like central by 6
i am going to go to the game should be a good one i hope tilman knocks them off there high horse,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:i am going to go to the game should be a good one i hope tilman knocks them off there high horse,lol
Yeah they do need to be knocked down a bit.
I'll be pulling for anyone who can beat central

here is a post below by a poster on a site where the central fans hang out.

That kind of foolishness ended when Coach Scroggins took over three seasons ago. Central is not playing the tradition of Tilghman - just the 2009 team. And more bad news for the rest of 3-A, Central playing all the freshmen and sophomores in place of the injured/suspended players during the season/playoffs will make them that much better for the next couple seasons. Not to mention the recent success of Central (in basketball too) is getting kids that before have been going to Male, Manual, Trinity and St. X.

Like it or not, a "tradition" of winning game #15 has started at 11th & Chestnut in downtown Louisville, and it might be around for awhile.

they were replying to this post:
[SIZE=2]But here is a warning to Louisville Central. If you walk into McWright Stadium without respect for your opponent you will lose. If you think the history of Paducah Tilghman football means nothing you will lose.[/SIZE]
So I don't know about anyone else but i feel central/fans need to be brought down a couple levels.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:So I don't know about anyone else but i feel central/fans need to be brought down a couple levels.

amen,i think it could happen tonight,go tilman,cant wait
I'm gonna say that Central will win this one by 2 TDs.