Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 34 - Lexington Catholic 20
Great Game
Yes it was a great game, how did it play out for Boyle?
Bell vs Boyle round 2!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Actually it was 34-20.
The score was 34-20
Great game Rebs,if it hadnt been for our dbs bighting on two pump fakes and giving up two long pass plays the score wouldnt have been close.great game fun to watch.
so they like the fakes huh? lol see ya next week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good win for the REBS.

REBS
44-296 yards rushing 4 TDS
Reese 23-219 3 TDS

10-13-106 yards passing 1 TD

15 1st downs 2-4 3rd downs 0-1 4th downs

3-35 yards Penalties

Cath.
31-146 yards rushing 1 TD

9-21-178 yards passing 2 TDS 2 INTS

12 1st downs 8-14 3rd downs 0-2 4th downs

6-40 yards penalties
MacShara was MacShara and Goldsmith had one of his better games. His stats won't pop off the page at you but he managed the game as good as I've seen him. Dawson was solid and the kicking game was outstanding. I was impressed with Catholics offense.
That was fun!!! Great game and its only going to get better next week, cant wait until fri. The only complaint I have, I thought the officials were off there game bad spots, in decision, missed calls, oh well its all part of the game Good Luck Friday and we will be there to watch the Rebels!!!
Who Ya With?:Cheerlead
ezpass Wrote:That was fun!!! Great game and its only going to get better next week, cant wait until fri. The only complaint I have, I thought the officials were off there game bad spots, in decision, missed calls, oh well its all part of the game Good Luck Friday and we will be there to watch the Rebels!!!

I agree on the calls, wow! Horrible calls Why the one kid wasnt ejected from the game for taking the swing I will never understand. I know being a ref is a hard job, but there were alot of shots at our boys. Boone did excellent job, looking forward to next week, I think it will be a dog fight between two very good teams!
:Cheerlead:CheerleadREBELS!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
good win rebs
Great game REBELS!!!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Rebel55 Wrote:Who Ya With?:Cheerlead

[SIZE="5"]Rebels
[/SIZE]
Was very impressed with Boone Goldsmith, I think he ended up 9-13 with 0 INT, and ran the ball well when he had the oppurtunity.
congrats to boyle
I knew this game would be a scoring shootout overall.
Great job BC
Class 4A, third round
Lexington Catholic 7 7 6 0 20

Boyle Co. 7 14 6 7 34

Scoring summary:
BC--Rees MacShara 69 run (Philip Barsotti kick); LC--Greg Raglin 3 run (Benton Hupman kick); BC--Logan Tritapoe 10 pass from Boone Goldsmith (Barsotti kick); LC--Lee Ramsey 6 pass from Nic ward (Hupman kick); BC--Chris Cook 2 run (Barsotti kick); BC--MacShara 30 run (run failed); LC--Billy Brown 68 pass from Nic Ward (kick blocked); BC--MacShara 6 run (Barsotti kick).
Records: Boyle Co. 13-0, Lexington Catholic 8-5.

Kentucky.com
Some photo highlights from the game:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/alb...albumid=33
Bluegrasscard Wrote:Some photo highlights from the game:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/alb...albumid=33

Nice pictures.:biggrin:
Great game Boyle Co!! Don't know easy next weeks game will be!! Good luck with that! Go Bobcats!!