Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 23 - Corbin 7
hawg laig Wrote:Watkins is a Hoss Cat. Great game but the Blackcats wore the Hounds down. I'm glad the Cats won. Great team effort!!!! To those young people in Allen Central, South Floyd, Betsy Layne, and Shelby Valley jackets at the game, thank you. You exemplify class with your support of the Blackcats. It will not be forgotten by the fans and players.

Good post...:Thumbs:

I saw folks from Paintsville and even Phelps at the game last night as well. That's awesome. Go Blackcats!
Geat job P-burg
Keep up the hard work guys...represent the moutains well.
Class 2A, third round
Corbin 0 7 0 0 7

Prestonsburg 0 17 0 6 23

Scoring summary:
C--Caleb Watkins 8 run (Roman Mitchell kick); P--Josh Blackburn 11 pass from Michael Burchett (Joseph Jamerson kick); P--Blackburn 21 pass from Burchett (Jamerson kick); P--Jamerson kick field; P--Tyler Hall 10 pass from Burchett (kick failed).
I went to the game last night, and P-burgs defense smothered Corbins running game out...Best defense I've seen in a while....some good stuff there in P-burg congrats...good luck...:Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Come on blackcats get east Ky a state championship. There were a ton of us cheering u on last night. keep it going boys.
What a great atmosphere for high school football, I , as well saw many schools there rooting for the blackcats, it really was a special night, ( Good Luck Blackcats, bring home a state title , to Floyd County ..... )
Another easy game for Prestonsburg! Congrats Blackcats!!
Prestonsburg and Corbin pics posted at

http://www.highenergyphotos.ihigh.com

video clips coming tomorrow.
good pics
Congratulations Blackcats! Beat DeSales!