•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Bell County UPDATES
He does that every game. I mean I'm glad they cover them but something has to give with their coverage.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Shane Pack down to the Bell County 24 yard line. I'd say Bell County has the JV in.
5:51 remaining 1st and 10. Shane Pack for no gain from the 25. 2nd and 10.
Unsportsmanlike and things are getting ugly. Another LC player ejected. Chris Keesee and he takes his helmet off and throws it down the field. Went to the sideline and turns over everything on the sideline.
Radio announcer says he thinks they are gonna stop the game.
Here comes the state police on the field. Wow
This is where some of the stuff comes back to make you question LC's discipline.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Larry West on the field.
Poor Poor way to act no matter the circumstances.
What the heck is he doing near the field.
Timeout on the field and have both coaches on the field. Both teams making gestures at each other. Radio announcer said he is surprised coach Hilton is letting this go on. Police is taking Larry West over to the sideline.
No sense in this crap no matter the reason.
I have never heard of anything like this in a high school football game.
So what caused this latest situation.
They should just stop the game and let it go. There is nothing to gain by letting this go on. It sounds like Bell and Lawrence are a lot alike.
They didn't say. Only thing was said unsportsmanlike on Chris Keesee and he is ejected. Keesee goes off and everything went from there.
It sucks that after the season they had this will be the memory of the team.
i just dont know what to say:HitWall:
3rd and 40 LC LMAO!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)