Paintsville Pikeville updates.
how is this game going
Pikeville leading 21-6 at the end of 1
thanks
Paintsville just had a td run by doderer called back...holding
we got and interception and are now driving
turnover on downs pikeville takes over.
TD Pikeville 28-6
Paintsville really needs a score before half because Pikeville gets the ball to start the second half.
How many players did Paintsville end up having for this game?
Old School Wrote:How many players did Paintsville end up having for this game?
They dressed 20 players
Pikeville returns an interception 35-6 the flu has gotten us our boys are having alot of trouble in this game from what i hear they are doubled over after every play just trying to keep going this is going to be really ugly.
42-6 pikeville. td pass
As ill as it sounds that Paintsville's players are, they are probably praying for a running clock at this point.
ericfdx Wrote:As ill as it sounds that Paintsville's players are, they are probably praying for a running clock at this point.
Sadly you are right. we played good for a little while then the fatigue got to us we just can't keep up right now.
49-6 pikeville i think we are just trying to get out of this one alive. and the worst part is pikevilles boys are probably gonna catch all this sickness from us and I wish whats going on at paintsville to no one.
If Paintsville is going to spread there illness, then the coaches and staff at Paintsville High should have never made the trip. It should have been a forfeit. There's not a football game in the state tonight that is important enough...at least to overtake the importance of the health of any of the student athletes.
56-6 Running clock. I credit Pikeville for not running it up on us because they could have easily scored more right now.
Got to respect Paintsville for toughing it out.
Pikeville misses a field goal. short still 56-6
56-6 Final