Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Raines and Family
I dunno how many people saw the news last night, but I just wanted to start a prayer/well - wishes thread for Coach Raines (Lexington Christian Academy) and his family for what they are going through. He is a great coach and extremely classy guy. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours, coach. God Bless!
What happen?
His wife is battling cancer. I don't want to go into too much detail, because I don't want to seem insensitive. It was on LEX18 last night. I'm sure more details are on their website somewhere. Not trying to be rude, just don't want to be disrespectful in any way. I have a lot of respect for Coach Raines.
Prayers sent from Estill County
Prayers sent from Bell Co.
More from Bell County God is great to who ever believes in him
Prayers from NKY.
prayers from Knott.....
More from Bell Co
Prayers from Letcher County for sure!
Thoughts and prayers going out to the Raines family from their Hazard Bulldogs family.
Prayers from Greenup County
Prayers from all over southeastern Ky
My prayer are with Coach Raines, Denise and his kids from a Hazard Bulldog Fan !!
Prayers from Johnson County!
My Prayers go out to this family.
Prayers from Pike County!
May our prayers go out to the Raines family also.:Thumbs:
Prayers from the Russell Red Devil nation.
Prayers From SC.
add the tomcats to this list hope everything works out for this family
Thoughts and prayers from the Lawrence County Bulldogs faithful.
This has been very uplifting for me, to see all the support that is out there. I am glad I started this thread. I hope that with all this support and prayers, that things take a very positive turn for the Raines family.

God Bless you all for all the wonderful posts, from across the state.