Poll: Who do you think will win this matchup on Sept 11
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands
94.12%
Withrow, OH
5.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Withrow (OH) 9/11
Who is your pick to win this one.
Highlands wins this one in a yawner. Withrow isn't very good at all.

Highlands 59
Withrow 6
Highlands in a route
I'll take Highlands by 2 touchdowns.

Go Birds!
highlands
Highlands also
I look for Dale to follow the same gameplan they had last week at Beechwood. Bardo will get alot of snaps and Austin will be used sparingly. Dale knows what lies ahead in the next couple weeks. Consider this game a tune-up for 2 big home games against Boone and X. Austin will get alot of carries next week against Boone as Dale begins to balance the offensive attack and we should see Bardo's passing game reaching maturation by Sept. 25th. It's shaping up to be a gooden' in Ft. Thomas this month....Birds win big.
Games like this one and Beechwood take up space on the schedule, but I don't see what benefit they have for the birds beyond that. This one is over by halftime and the second half will belong to the underclassmen. I'm going just to get a look at the stadium, which I've been told is impressive.
Can you dig it? Wrote:Games like this one and Beechwood take up space on the schedule, but I don't see what benefit they have for the birds beyond that. This one is over by halftime and the second half will belong to the underclassmen. I'm going just to get a look at the stadium, which I've been told is impressive.

I think you could be very surprised. Withrow is a pretty good football team with more athletic talent than any team we've faced this season (and more athletic talent than is on our team). If they cut down on the stupid turnovers, it will be a very close game.
Can you dig it? Wrote:Games like this one and Beechwood take up space on the schedule, but I don't see what benefit they have for the birds beyond that. This one is over by halftime and the second half will belong to the underclassmen. I'm going just to get a look at the stadium, which I've been told is impressive.

My daughter played in a soccer tournament there last year. It is a new field and track; VERY nice!!! The bleachers are concrete though so us old folks might want to take something soft to sit on.
Highlands 53-3
Highlands
Something of interest to note...The Coach for Withrow played for Dale Mueller 18-20 years ago when Dale coached at Withrow.
I hope for the kids' sake that everyone has a safe night of football. I've heard some stories......