Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 18 - Sheldon Clark 0 (JV)
Was a physical game on both sides of the ball... great D by the very young LC JV team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats to the Dawgs!!! Hope this is a preview of things to come Friday night.
Signs of the future for the Bulldogs, glad to see them come out on top. It's always a physical game between the two, suprised to see Lawrence shut them out though, cant wait til Friday the big dawgs are ready.
I hope that the LC program can start to benefit from the feeder programs and the talent they have coming up through them..I know that the LMS 8th grade is a fundamentally sound a group you will find thanks to Coach Woods.
Congrats Dawgs! I honestly have never been a fan of playing a JV game aganist the same school you will play Friday night, just my thoughts.
Real Badman Wrote:Congrats Dawgs! I honestly have never been a fan of playing a JV game aganist the same school you will play Friday night, just my thoughts.

Well we didnt want to but everyone canceled on us and the boys deserved to play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Thats true. I understand that but Its just a chance too see what your going too do friday night even more.
Real Badman Wrote:Thats true. I understand that but Its just a chance too see what your going too do friday night even more.

LC has been scouting and going over SC for 2 weeks now, think that they dont know what SC is capable of already? Just IMO.
First of all, a JV game does not show you what to expect on Friday night. They are totally different kids playing. I hope that LC doesn't expect our varsity to come and play like that. Because it is not going to happen. Everyone thinks that since we won a big game that we are overlooking the dawgs, well that is not happening either. The Cards are ready and will come to play. Good Luck Cardinals.....
Sweet!!!
WHOOOO I didn't think anyone could go into Martin County and push their team around. It sounds like the Dawgs did with authority.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:WHOOOO I didn't think anyone could go into Martin County and push their team around. It sounds like the Dawgs did with authority.

But this was the younger kids im sure it would be a difference story if it was varsity.
Well yeah I'm sure it will be different Friday, we will see then. I'm not on here to trash talk but I will take up for my hometown team when I need to. Goodluck to both teams, and let it be clean fun game.
StrayBullet Wrote:LC has been scouting and going over SC for 2 weeks now, think that they dont know what SC is capable of already? Just IMO.

Well I wasnt really singleing out LC or SC. Could be any 2 teams playing the upcoming week.
This was a good game between two hard hitting teams, bodes well for the future of both schools.