Patrick Beverley

Miami - GETS:

Future 2nd RD Draft Pick
Cash

Houston - GETS:

Jermaine Taylor

Washington - GETS:

Cash
Denver just got a great PG. I mean GREAT PG. Not because of who he is now, but who he will be after he learns the game from Chauncey Billups!
Stardust Wrote:Denver just got a great PG. I mean GREAT PG. Not because of who he is now, but who he will be after he learns the game from Chauncey Billups!

I agree SD, I think he will make a great NBA player!!! I also liked the pacers pick a guy after Larry Birds heart, with the work ethic, tyler wont be great but he will be a solid player in the league IMO....
lil dog Wrote:I agree SD, I think he will make a great NBA player!!! I also liked the pacers pick a guy after Larry Birds heart, with the work ethic, tyler wont be great but he will be a solid player in the league IMO....

:Thumbs: Dead on.
How much will he help the Pacers, and what kind of team will they have?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I don't know that Tyler will have much impact on turning this team around, but if his intensity can rub off on others, Who Knows?
im with you guys i think denver ended up awesome on this deal cause next year i dont believe this caliber of player will be availible and the end the 1st round. denver will be a top team again next year.
beasy_bo Wrote:im with you guys i think denver ended up awesome on this deal cause next year i dont believe this caliber of player will be availible and the end the 1st round. denver will be a top team again next year.

You are dead on. IMO, Ty would have been a lottery pick next year.
Stardust Wrote:You are dead on. IMO, Ty would have been a lottery pick next year.
i believe so too. you know that minn is going to have like a 25-30 pick and you're just not going to see that that far in the draft. AND ty has billups to learn from:flame::1: