Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farrah Fawcett Passes Away
Farrah Fawcett, the blonde-maned actress whose best-selling poster and "Charlie's Angels" stardom made her one of the most famous faces in the world, died Thursday. She was 62.
Fawcett, who checked into a hospital in early April, had been battling anal cancer on and off for three years.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/25...index.html
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this is sad. my thoughts and prayers go out to her family
RIP Farrah! She was an icon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Such sad news. Glad she finally got married, though. They've been together for years!
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Such sad news. Glad she finally got married, though. They've been together for years!
I can't find where they married.
Such sad news, she was a warrior!!!!!!!!
^ You are right on lil dog. She wanted so desparately to live. Sad to lose her. God Bless
She was a looker! I remember watching all the Charlie's Angels reruns. She was very poised in the end.
R.I.P. Farrah
Nevermind...she didn't actually get to get married...they were making plans but it didn't happen
I had crush on her when I was a kid. Very sad to hear.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I had crush on her when I was a kid. Very sad to hear.

I had the poster.....but had to hide it from my mom :biggrin:
I have always been in love with her. She got hotter with age..A sad day and will be missed!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I have always been in love with her. She got hotter with age..A sad day and will be missed!

:Thumbs: Great post
Growing up Farrah was the hottest women on earth and she will be sadlyh midded. Rest In Peace.
Down and Out Wrote:Growing up Farrah was the hottest women on earth and she will be sadlyh midded. Rest In Peace.

Yeah she was hot thats for sure, she was an american icon....:Thumbs:
lil dog Wrote:Yeah she was hot thats for sure, she was an american icon....:Thumbs:

Absolutely
I did too..I still have that poster, rolled up with all my old 70s Steeler posters, in a box in my moms attic..I loved Farrah Fawcett, like lil dog said, she was a fighter, and went down swinging. Bless her heart....
Stardust Wrote:I had the poster.....but had to hide it from my mom :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]