Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Soundtrack
If you could pick one song to best describe your life, which one would it be?
Simple Man- Lynyrd Skynyrd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tush - ZZ Top
Wonderwall by Oasis... I think. I might change it in a few days though! haha Big Grin
GREAT SONG! I love Oasis!!
Tatertot Wrote:Wonderwall by Oasis... I think. I might change it in a few days though! haha Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lonesome Loser-Little River Band
"Feeling This"- Blink 182
I know one song that makes me feel GREAT is .....
The Verve-Bittersweet Symphony
I relate to it ALOT!
Stupid Boy - Keith Urban
Right now: One Way Ticket by Leann Rimes. Lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
life is beautiful= sixx a.m.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Misery Business by Paramore or Girlfriend by Avril Lavinge... right now. ha
but trust me, that will change. Big Grin
Chicken Fried, lol
Atm

First Time By Life House
I don't have one specifically because most of them have parts that fit my life but parts that don't. Actually, one that kinda completely fits is "I Won't Back Down," by Tom Petty.

"You Don't Know How It Feels" by Tom Petty almost fits except for the "roll another joint part" (although at that time it was more of a common relaxing thing), but also the "I gotta goooooooooo" part because I don't think you can run from life.

"Youth of a Nation" has a few parts because it describes tough situations of people and also the "last day of the rest of my life, I wish I'd have known because I'd have kissed my mama goodbye," which is kinda emotional because it's kind of like I wish I'd have one last time to tell my mom I love her while I was still physically normal.

Few other ones, but I can't think right now, so that's my corny explanations :eyeroll:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:I don't have one specifically because most of them have parts that fit my life but parts that don't. Actually, one that kinda completely fits is "I Won't Back Down," by Tom Petty.

"You Don't Know How It Feels" by Tom Petty almost fits except for the "roll another joint part" (although at that time it was more of a common relaxing thing), but also the "I gotta goooooooooo" part because I don't think you can run from life.

"Youth of a Nation" has a few parts because it describes tough situations of people and also the "last day of the rest of my life, I wish I'd have known because I'd have kissed my mama goodbye," which is kinda emotional because it's kind of like I wish I'd have one last time to tell my mom I love her while I was still physically normal.

Few other ones, but I can't think right now, so that's my corny explanations :eyeroll:

And Simple Plan- "Untitled" for obvious reasons. Actually, that would probly sum up what happened to me.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
"Simple Man" - Charlie Daniels Band
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
"I'm that kind of girl" - Patty Loveless
Kokomo - Beach Boys
Desperado-The Eagles
"Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?" -The Offspring
Something Worth Leaving Behind - Lee Ann Womack

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin. Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin. Big Grin
Of course this is your song. It would be for any bungal fan LOL!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Of course this is your song. It would be for any bungal fan LOL!
:thatsfunn Thats why we love ya HP!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote::thatsfunn Thats why we love ya HP!

"Heres a little song I wrote. 'cause all the Bengals do is choke. Dont Worry....Be Happy" LOL!
Tied Together with a Smile - Taylor Swift
Linkin Park-Leave Out All The Rest