Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Draft 2009
June 25th 7 pm - 12 am on Espn & Espn 360.com

who gets Drafted with the # 1 overall Pick Blake Griffin or Tyler Hansbrough?

Blake Griffin

1st Round:

1) L.A Clippers

2) Memphis Grizzlies

3) Oklahoma City Thunder

4) Sacramento Kings

5) Washington Wizards

6) Minnesota Timberwolves

7) Golden State Warriors

8) New York Knicks

9) Toronto Raptors

10) Milwaukee Bucks

11) New Jersey Nets

12) Charlotte Bobcats

13) Indiana Pacers

14) Phoenix Suns

15) Detroit Pistons

16) Chicago Bulls

17) Philadelphia 76ers

18) Minnesota Timberwolves (from Miami)

19) Atlanta Hawks

20) Utah Jazz

21) New Orleans Hornets

22) Dallas Mavericks

23) Sacramento Kings (from Houston)

24) Portland Trailblazers

25) Oklahoma City Thunder (from San Antonio)

26) Chicago Bulls (from Denver via Oklahoma City)

27) Memphis Grizzlies (from Orlando)

28) Minnesota Timberwolves (from Boston)

29) L.A. Lakers

30) Cleveland Cavaliers

2nd Round:

31) Sacramento Kings

32) Washington Wizards

33) Portland Trailblazers (from L.A Clippers)

34) Denver Nuggets (from Oklahoma City)

35) Detroit Pistons (from Minnesota)

36) Memphis Grizzlies

37) San Antonio Spurs (from Golden State via Phoenix)

38) Portland Trailblazers (from New York via Chicago)

39) Detroit Pistons (from Toronto)

40) Charlotte Bobcats (from New Jersey via Oklahoma City)

41) Milwaukee Bucks

42) L.A Lakers (from Charlotte)

43) Miami Heat (from Indiana)

44) Detroit Pistons

45) Minnesota Timberwolves (from Philadelphia via Miami)

46) Cleveland Cavaliers (from Chicago)

47) Minnesota Timberwolves (from Miami)

48) Phoenix Suns

49) Atlanta Hawks

50) Utah Jazz

51) San Antonio Spurs (from New Orleans via Toronto)

52) Indiana Pacers (from Dallas)

53) San Antonio Spurs (from Houston)

54) Charlotte Bobcats (from San Antonio)

55) Portland Trailblazers (from Denver)

56) Portland Trailblazers

57) Phoenix Suns (from Orlando via Oklahoma City)

58) Boston Celtics

59) L.A. Lakers

60) Miami Heat (from Cleveland)

http://www.nba.com/draft2009/
Blake Griffin gets the number one pick no doubt.

Tyler Hansbrough will probably be a late first-rounder.
Blake Griffin 100% sure, Tyler Hansbrough wont even be a lottery pick why would he be considered for the top pick.
my team the Bulls need to do something with there 2 and only 2 picks and i think they need to get rid of Vinny Del ***** he can not coach. why in the world they hired him i do not know when they couldve tried to get Phillip Saunders when they was looking for a coach!
Strikeout King Wrote:my team the Bulls need to do something with there 2 and only 2 picks and i think they need to get rid of Vinny Del ***** he can not coach. why in the world they hired him i do not know when they couldve tried to get Phillip Saunders when they was looking for a coach!

great post...I think they should get TWILL and probably will...he would be a great fit....another ball handler on the team....and for BG and TH blake gets the #1 no doubt....if I were and NBA team i wouldnt take tyler till 2nd round
theVILLE Wrote:great post...I think they should get TWILL and probably will...he would be a great fit....another ball handler on the team....and for BG and TH blake gets the #1 no doubt....if I were and NBA team i wouldnt take tyler till 2nd round

the bulls need to get rid of Del ***** bc he just absolutley can not coach. as bad as i hate to say it they we're stupid in hiring Del ***** instead of tryin to get Phillip Saunders.
Strikeout King Wrote:the bulls need to get rid of Del ***** bc he just absolutley can not coach. as bad as i hate to say it they we're stupid in hiring Del ***** instead of tryin to get Phillip Saunders.

Vinny Del ***** led the Bulls to the playoffs this year. The bottom line is that, the Bulls are just not at the elite level as of right now with their talent. Derrick Rose will develop and Luol Deng will hopefully be healthy next season. An elite big man is what this team lacks.

Kirk Hinrich and Ben Gordon are as good of a guard combo as you could ask for. Tyrus Thomas is one of the most athletic players in the league, but just doesn't have that low post game that can put this team over the top. Same story with Noah -- he is a fine player, but just a good role player at best.

I say keep Del *****, try to keep the same team together, and try to draft a solid big man for the future.
Blake Griffin will be the 1st pick in the draft.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Vinny Del ***** led the Bulls to the playoffs this year. The bottom line is that, the Bulls are just not at the elite level as of right now with their talent. Derrick Rose will develop and Luol Deng will hopefully be healthy next season. An elite big man is what this team lacks.

Kirk Hinrich and Ben Gordon are as good of a guard combo as you could ask for. Tyrus Thomas is one of the most athletic players in the league, but just doesn't have that low post game that can put this team over the top. Same story with Noah -- he is a fine player, but just a good role player at best.

I say keep Del *****, try to keep the same team together, and try to draft a solid big man for the future.

Gordon may not be back as a Chicago Bull from what i saw the Bulls are looking at other guards that could be a replacement. and they still havent even offered to sign Gordon. they need to re-sign Gordon. he's the best player on that team!

http://blogs.bulls.com/chicago_bulls_blo...uture.html
what about meeks ,where will he go?
I heard something about the 76's was thinking about taking him.... He should go back to college, he is not reald for the NBA yet...
I don't think Hansbrough will do nothing in the NBA. He was a good college player. But the big guys for the NBA will eat him alive.
cuppett777 Wrote:what about meeks ,where will he go?

49th overall to the Hawks....Someone should start a thread to see what everyone thinks
Strikeout King Wrote:Gordon may not be back as a Chicago Bull from what i saw the Bulls are looking at other guards that could be a replacement. and they still havent even offered to sign Gordon. they need to re-sign Gordon. he's the best player on that team!

http://blogs.bulls.com/chicago_bulls_blo...uture.html

I agree that Gordon is the best player on the team right now. But, in time, Derrick Rose will be the leader and the face of the Chicago franchise. The Bulls played the Celtics tough in the first round behind Derrick Rose's outstanding point guard play. He has a unique and exciting way of playing and handling the offense.

Re-signing Gordon wouldn't hurt though.
theVILLE Wrote:49th overall to the Hawks....Someone should start a thread to see what everyone thinks

Mock drafts mean nothing. All it is is a bunch of talking heads and "experts" combining their opinions and forming a draft sequence that basically compromises all of their opinions.

The only thing sure about this year's draft is that Blake Griffin will be a Los Angeles Clipper.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I don't think Hansbrough will do nothing in the NBA. He was a good college player. But the big guys for the NBA will eat him alive.

I'm a carolina fan, but I like you have my doubts about his ability to handel the big men he will face in the league.. I think he has been one of the best college players the last 4yrs......... Theres one thing I do know, he will work his butt off to try to get some time on the floor, but I just dont know if that will be enough. I wish him and all the guys in the draft good luck!!!
BG over TH easy!!! This shouldn't even be a question to ask yourself.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Blake Griffin gets the number one pick no doubt.

Tyler Hansbrough will probably be a late first-rounder.

devilhorns05 Wrote:Blake Griffin 100% sure, Tyler Hansbrough wont even be a lottery pick why would he be considered for the top pick.

Agreed - Hansbrough is like Christian Laitner, great college player who will be a role player in the NBA
theVILLE Wrote:great post...I think they should get TWILL and probably will...he would be a great fit....another ball handler on the team....and for BG and TH blake gets the #1 no doubt....if I were and NBA team i wouldnt take tyler till 2nd round

:yawn:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Mock drafts mean nothing. All it is is a bunch of talking heads and "experts" combining their opinions and forming a draft sequence that basically compromises all of their opinions.

The only thing sure about this year's draft is that Blake Griffin will be a Los Angeles Clipper.

Well of they had meeks in the top ten it would mean something then right...
Stardust Wrote::yawn:

WHAT
I'm gonna take a guess at the top 5 picks in no particular order
Blake Griffin
Hasheem Thabeet
Ricky Rubio
James Harden
Stephen Curry
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I'm gonna take a guess at the top 5 picks in no particular order
Blake Griffin
Hasheem Thabeet
Ricky Rubio
James Harden
Stephen Curry

to me steph curry is the better player of those 5
theVILLE Wrote:to me steph curry is the better player of those 5

I read somewhere that Curry had really increased his draft stock.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I don't think Hansbrough will do nothing in the NBA. He was a good college player. But the big guys for the NBA will eat him alive.

I think Hansbrough looks like Stewart on mad TV.:lmao: He sure didn't play much like a first rounder in the championship.:yawn:
I think that Hansbrough will be a child amoung men in the NBA. Put someone like Shaq up on him and he will fold. But Griffin will without a doubt is the number 1 pick and has been since about half way threw the college season. The only wild thing I could see happening is if Ricky Ruddo goes to Memphis.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]