Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge?
Hearing rumblings from East Ridge....coaching change may be on the horizon.
that's what I heard today
Could it be the recently fired Letcher Co. coach????
Interested in seeing how this pans out.
Interesting...
throw deep Wrote:Could it be the recently fired Letcher Co. coach????

you may be right. hope they hire one faster than lcc and kcc!!
throw deep Wrote:Could it be the recently fired Letcher Co. coach????
Very well could be.
From what rumors Iv heard Eric Ratliff may not be back next season. Hard to tell what will happen to the boys team if he decides too leave or for other reasons.
I heard Lcc's coach had applied for the job, thats just rumor.... Did East Ridge fire their coach???????????
well.. best of luck warriors!!
No Rumor, former LCC coach Raymond Justice will be named to Warriors coach very soon. Congrats Justice!
From what I hear Eric Ratliff is still at the school. I heard a rumor of him going after the Football Coaching Job In Estill County.
It's kind of comical to sit back and watch these superintendents from KCC, LCC and Pike try to run their sports programs. I don't think any of the 3 ever played anything in their life. Correct me if I am wrong. I guess it is just them wanting to flex their political-power muscle a little. The kids are who it hurts in the end though. I feel sorry for all the players in these three districts.
As of now East Ridge still has the same coach. Things may change in the future, but right now there has been no coaching change. A lot depends on whether the current coach takes another position at another school.
HollaBack Wrote:It's kind of comical to sit back and watch these superintendents from KCC, LCC and Pike try to run their sports programs. I don't think any of the 3 ever played anything in their life. Correct me if I am wrong. I guess it is just them wanting to flex their political-power muscle a little. The kids are who it hurts in the end though. I feel sorry for all the players in these three districts.

You probably need to look at the principal and/or BOE member on the job at East Ridge. When Justice was fired at LCC the wheels at ER were put in motion and word is they were put in motion at the reservation !
East Ridge job is open.
where is Eric Ratliff going? is he gonna try and become an assistant football coach for the Engineers?
Strikeout King Wrote:where is Eric Ratliff going? is he gonna try and become an assistant football coach for the Engineers?

no he will be at pike central to be a assistant principal and assistant football coach.