Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top big man in the state
Who will be the best big man this upcoming season? You can also break it down in to best big man in each region if you want.
If I had to rank them:

1. 6'8 Pittman (Holmes)
2. 6'6 Fant (Warren Central)
3. 6'6 Gibbs (Iroquois)
4. 6'8 Zollo (GRC)
5. 6'8 Euton (Scott Co)
6. 6'7 Knipp (Elliott Co)
7. 6'9 Nikolic (Manual)
8. 6'8 St. John (South Laurel)
9. 6'7 Barnhill (East Carter)
10. 6'6 Earls (Boone Co)
Holmes has the best everything don't they?
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Holmes has the best everything don't they?

I never once said that. According to pretty much every scouting service though, Pittman is the best big man in the state. Get on another bluegrass site and you'll see posters from everywhere around the state have Pittman as the best big man as well in their thread.

Anyone who has seen the kid play knows he's the best big man in the state so what's the big deal?

I also gave other players around the state their props by listing them as well. Get over it.
kywldcat01 Wrote:I never once said that. According to pretty much every scouting service though, Pittman is the best big man in the state. Get on another bluegrass site and you'll see posters from everywhere around the state have Pittman as the best big man as well in their thread.

Anyone who has seen the kid play knows he's the best big man in the state so what's the big deal?

I also gave other players around the state their props by listing them as well. Get over it.

According to you, Holmes has the best PG, SG, C, Schedule, Team. Good lord, how good are their boosters, how about the water boys?
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:According to you, Holmes has the best PG, SG, C, Schedule, Team. Good lord, how good are their boosters, how about the water boys?

Look through my posts...you'll see I never once said Holmes had the best pg or sg in the state but rather they had the two best players in the state in Pittman and R. Johnson. Every scouting service in the country says the same thing, so what's the big deal with saying so? I've actually posted that I thought Jackson of Scott co was the best pg in the state but Rico was the overall better player.

And I never said they had the best team or schedule. I give credit to a lot of other teams and players as well, who deserve it (Scott Co, J'town, Lexcath, Ballard, Eastern, Mason Co..to name a few). It's not like I'm a complete Holmes homer like you are with Valley. Confusedhh: :zzz:
He never said Holmes had the best point guard. Our point guard this year only seen the floor in half the games last year. And yes we do have the best SG,SF, and C. (All three are Top 5 seniors in the state)
kywldcat01 Wrote:Look through my posts...you'll see I never once said Holmes had the best pg or sg in the state but rather they had the two best players in the state in Pittman and R. Johnson. Every scouting service in the country says the same thing, so what's the big deal with saying so? I've actually posted that I thought Jackson of Scott co was the best pg in the state but Rico was the overall better player.

And I never said they had the best team or schedule. I give credit to a lot of other teams and players as well, who deserve it (Scott Co, J'town, Lexcath, Ballard, Eastern, Mason Co..to name a few). It's not like I'm a complete Holmes homer like you are with Valley. Confusedhh: :zzz:

Def. not a Valley homer, I'm a fan of Elisha Justice.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Def. not a Valley homer, I'm a fan of Elisha Justice.

Which has nothing to do with this thread, so no need for you to chime in.

Back to the thread topic...what players are going to be the best big men in ky next year?
Pittman from Holmes is a definatly a top big man in the 2009-10 season.
kywldcat01 Wrote:If I had to rank them:

1. 6'8 Pittman (Holmes)
2. 6'6 Fant (Warren Central)
3. 6'6 Gibbs (Iroquois)
4. 6'8 Zollo (GRC)
5. 6'8 Euton (Scott Co)
6. 6'7 Knipp (Elliott Co)
7. 6'9 Nikolic (Manual)
8. 6'8 St. John (South Laurel)
9. 6'7 Barnhill (East Carter)
10. 6'6 Earls (Boone Co)

Thats a pretty good list!! I'm sure there are some others, but I can't think of them at the moment!! :Thumbs: