Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free ring tones are there any well know sites
I am looking for sites that offer 100% free ring tones.
I have done a search but always seem to find sites that say free but find their is a catch.

Can anyone help?
www.myxer.com

Me & all of my friends use this site and we all love it.
I use cellsea.com
Thanks
didn;t work for me
One sent a message to me saying I had received the r.t. but I never did. The other site charges.
On Myxer it sends you the link in a text message and you click on the link or if you have a razr you click the menu button and click on "Go To", from there it will take you to the link provided and you just select download now or something like that and your ringtone will be provided for free.
I've heard of this site before. But, never tried it.
I love ringtones.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
BlackcatAlum Wrote:www.myxer.com

Me & all of my friends use this site and we all love it.

This is a good site, but I didn't have the media or text package, and it added about $40 to my bill in media and text charges.
Try http://www.audiko.net I have an iPhone and it's super for download ringtines for it. I would hope the other ones would work well also.
What do you do? Do you just hook up your phone to your computer?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:What do you do? Do you just hook up your phone to your computer?

Can anyone help me out?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If anyone has a G1 phone i recommend downloading the Ringdroid application. It allows you to take the songs that are on your phone and make a ringtone, alarm, or notification from any part of the song. It also allows you to record what ever you want and use it as a ringtone, alarm, or notification.