Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity/st x All stars vs Eastern kentucky all stars
Who do you think would win? I would say trinity/St X, because its trinity and st X. But eastern could hang in there. mabe.
ST.X/Trinity would mop the floor with EKY. There the best of the best. Sorry to say it.
It will be a game maybe the first if that. St X and Trinity, get the best players from Ky, Oh, In, Il. There might be more then that, but these is the ones that i know.
I think that the EKY boys could hang in there. Maybe pull an upset, but 9 times out of 10 it wouldnt be a game.
what abou an all decade eastern kentucky all star team?
cj2561 Wrote:It will be a game maybe the first if that. St X and Trinity, get the best players from Ky, Oh, In, Il. There might be more then that, but these is the ones that i know.

Man, that's unfair that they get the best players from all those states. Can you name for me the players from those states that have played football for X or T over the last 5 years (skip Ky, just name those from Indiana, Ohio and Illinois.) Thx. I want to complain to someone about that happening, but want to make sure I have my facts straight before I start complaining.
Real Badman Wrote:ST.X/Trinity would mop the floor with There the best of the best. Sorry to say it.

YOU said it right ,I.M.O.
do you have a list of eastern ky players?
I Well Go With Eastern Boy's By 2 Td's
I say East Ky. 49-42 in double-overtime!! East Ky bats down a pass on 4th and 4 in the 2nd overtime to seal the win!!
Real Badman Wrote:ST.X/Trinity would mop the floor with EKY. There the best of the best. Sorry to say it.

There is a couple of teams in eastern ky teams that would give them all they want. STRAIGHT-UP.
what is the roster for east all-stars
Trenches07 Wrote:There is a couple of teams in eastern ky teams that would give them all they want. STRAIGHT-UP.

No theres not. You could argure that maybe Breathitt and Bell Counties could score 1-3 TDs on them but in the end lose by around 5 TDs more. Those L'ville teams are too good SIMPLY A FACT!
Trenches07 Wrote:There is a couple of teams in eastern ky teams that would give them all they want. STRAIGHT-UP.

Trinity and ST X have somewhere betwwen 1300-1500 kids, per school. So thats just infair to any eastern kentucky team. Not to mension the fact that trinity is an all boys school. Bell and breathitt would probably lose by 4-5 touchdowns if not more. I think louisville central played one of them and they lost by over 4 touchdowns. :flame:
If you took all the best players of teams from Eastern Kentucky and put them all on one team, why **** yeah you could beat T or X.

Lets just say you take the two best players off the teams listed below, depending on the position you need filled.

Johnson Central - Who gave the win to Highlands.
Bell County - State Champs
Corbin - Has some studs.
Raceland
Hazard - Several speedsters.
Belfry - Lee
Prestonsburg
Pikeville - Harmon
Breathitt - Fugate
Harlan County
Ashland

Theres all kinds of good players in the mountains.
It wouldn't even be a good contest. Eastern Ky. allstars would beat them as bad as they wanted. Give me the best offensive players on one side of the ball and the best defensive players on the other side of the ball, no two way players. We would kill T and X. People need to reallize that T and X have a set of offensive players and a set of defensive players, like college. Each of those players get twice as much practice on offense and twice as much practice on defense than any of the players from around here. Eastern Ky. is primarily "ironman" football.

It's not that T and X have all the great athletes and just have more superior kids than everyone else. If that were the case they would dominate in basketball, basesball, and most of the other sports. They just have alot of good kids to chose from. Each kid is very coachable and strives to perfect their position, because they know there's a kid right behind them pushing for their job that has just as much talent. Those two teams don't have alot of great athletes, but they do have alot of good athletes. Nobody gets to play by default at those schools. Their team cohesion is probably their biggest asset.