Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 09-10
Crazy Horse Wrote:I wish John Gary could get more playing time because he is a solid player and he probably won't get to play for a team when he is a senior. Salyers will get the start because he is a much harder worker then Axl and Dillon.

John is a great set shooter, but can't really play D and can't shoot off the dribble, kinda like Noble. PCC can't afford to have 2 players in the game that can't dribble, don't rebound, and can't help with the press and just want to hang out on the 3 pt line and hope they can get a shot off. they would be good to interchange the two, but both can't be in the game at the same time.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I wish John Gary could get more playing time because he is a solid player and he probably won't get to play for a team when he is a senior. Salyers will get the start because he is a much harder worker then Axl and Dillon.

john gary is ok but all hes worried about is shooting the ball. hes not much of a team player.

i think josh and axl both work pretty hard. dillon is really lazy though. this is his spot if he wants to work for it but we all know hes not going to. he is 6"7 and puts no effort into anything. i know dillon and axl have been lifting weight with football the past few weeks. ive heard josh isnt going to play football this year. and ive heard josh and axl have been shooting some with hatcher after school too. if hatcher wants to play slow down ball, i would start dillon or axl because they are better inside. they are both bigger and stronger. if he wants to run with team he will have next year then he should start josh. josh is quicker and a way better shooter than the other two.

i know over the summer hatcher will start all of them at sometime. they will have there chances to show what theyve got.
did one of pcc's coaches take the coaching job at pike central? thats a rumor i have heard..
I would say Axl is the front runner for Klays spot. Darren Scotts is up in the air.
The lineup should look like this

1.Jordan Amis
2.Dustin Brewer
3.Chris Noble
4.Corey Martin
5.Tyler Mullins
Amis,Martin,Salyers,Mullins,Noble...Nice lil setup..
king360 Wrote:The lineup should look like this

1.Jordan Amis
2.Dustin Brewer
3.Chris Noble
4.Corey Martin
5.Tyler Mullins

brewer is a good player, and will most likely be the starting pg once jordan leaves. but they are looking for more size because martin will be playing alot outside, and brewer doesnt give alot of size. lol
The King and Duck Wrote:I would say Axl is the front runner for Klays spot. Darren Scotts is up in the air.

derons goes to corey martin

klays - between josh axl and dillon
wood_chuck Wrote:derons goes to corey martin

klays - between josh axl and dillon

Well Dillion should NOT take Klays Spot..give it to Axl..someone with a little more work ethic
wood_chuck Wrote:brewer is a good player, and will most likely be the starting pg once jordan leaves. but they are looking for more size because martin will be playing alot outside, and brewer doesnt give alot of size. lol

Haha
:thumpsup:
king360 Wrote:Well Dillion should NOT take Klays Spot..give it to Axl..someone with a little more work ethic

:thumpsup:
Dillion has a lot of talent. It's time he steps it up.
Aslan Wrote::thumpsup:
Dillion has a lot of talent. It's time he steps it up.

Yea he really does..

Just imagine if he got in the weight room and really worked hard he could be something special but i dont see him doing that...
dillon has been lifting lately, but he is still lazy and doesnt want to do it. he tries to skip stuff so he can get done and go see his girlfriend. thats all he worries about.
wat about some of the freshman are they expect 2 do ne thing this season which well be sophomores
PCC will surely be one of the top teams next season. I think they will be a much better team if Martin gets eligible.