Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. University of Kentucky
I've just recieved word that civil war veteran's familys on the confederate side are threatening a lawsuit against Allen Central, especially the families of those whose great grandfathers were "runnin' " at any point in the civil war.
At this point the way Uk is playing compared to Valley i would be embarrased to even make a post like this!!:dontthink
ryandamaste5 Wrote:The UK Logo is trademarked and copyrighted. You can't change that fact. But as for school fight songs, you can't copyright those. If it is your band playing the song, all power to them, they can play. People all over Youtube make covers of songs. Do record companies sue them for playing that song? How about cheers? Same thing applies. As long as it is not UK's cheerleaders out there cheering, then allow them to use all the cheers they want.

Although I don't agree with Sheldon Clark using the UK fight song and C-A-R-D Cards Cards Cards. (C-A-T-S Cats Cats Cats). Sound familiar. Or Lawrence County calling themselves the DAWGS (Welcome to Georgia everyone!).

So what would you suggest they use? Honestly there only so many things you can use.
I really didn't get the "Calling to the Post" by the trumpet or bugle before running on the court....but don't see any harm in it
i thought that this was a prediction for uk vs. valley. i was gonna say valley by as many as they want. but since its not. i have no comment.