Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are the Lady Cougars ignored?
I would like to see some mention of the Morgan County Lady Cougars team. Lesley Eagle, who is on this team, has already broken all scoring records at Morgan County High and is well known for her basketball skills and, while the team as a whole is not faring well, it has an excellent coach who could also use some praise.
I personally don't think its a matter of them being ignored.... Keep posting their scores and games... I'm sure "talk" about them will pick up!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Has Leslie Eagle already signed or committed to play college ball?
IMO Leslie Eagle is the most versatile player in the regon. As I said in a previous thread colleges should be beating down her door. Congrats to Leslie and all the Lady Cougers.
I think Morgan has done a great job this year considering all the injuries. They have some big wins.
pic and roll Wrote:I would like to see some mention of the Morgan County Lady Cougars team. Lesley Eagle, who is on this team, has already broken all scoring records at Morgan County High and is well known for her basketball skills and, while the team as a whole is not faring well, it has an excellent coach who could also use some praise.

Can you give a little insight about them? Record? What Region do they play in? Give a rundown on their players. I'd be interested in learning anything about them.
pic and roll Wrote:I would like to see some mention of the Morgan County Lady Cougars team. Lesley Eagle, who is on this team, has already broken all scoring records at Morgan County High and is well known for her basketball skills and, while the team as a whole is not faring well, it has an excellent coach who could also use some praise.

We played them earlier in the season, and I was definitely surprised by the team and Eagle herself. They're not the same team as in years past. Eagle definitely has some talent; she was very impressive.
They are in the 16th. Not sure about the record. Eagle is definitley mid major talent maybe better. She should be 1st team all state but probably does'nt get the exposure for it. She averages 20 plus while getting double and triple teamed every night.
I guess native Morgan Countians are not as involved with their girls' basketball as their boys' team. I will try to keep posting about this team and hope others will join me as you have responded today. I do not think Lesley Eagle has committed to a particular school yet but will try to pass on that information when I have it.
The best way to get this team mentioned is to do just what you did in this thread and be sure to start new threads about them when they have games. Put up the scores and stats everytime they play.
How is the girl doing that tore her ACL ?
LET EM PLAY Wrote:How is the girl doing that tore her ACL ?

The player who tore her acl has had surgery and is now in physical therapy but I do not know when she will be able to play again.
As for other team members, they are nearly all freshmen and sophomores: The center is a freshman, Tessa Henry who is capable of three pointers is a sophomore as is her teammate Monika McCowan, a guard who does more on the floor than her point totals show. There is a Hembree girl who is a very good player and is an underclassman too.
This team has not been a great threat to opponents yet despite Lesley's play, but in the next two years, Coach Brown's team will be a team to watch.
I thought Hembree was the one who tore the ACL.