Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 62 - South Floyd 51
Final form the 1st Round of the 15th Region All "A" Classic.
Congrats SC
Surprised SC didn't win by more...
Porter had to sit in the 1st QT due to 3 early fouls and didn't see the floor again until the 3rd.
Good first-round win for the Cards, congrats!
Any stats?
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Any stats?

Sheldon Clark 18 17 15 12 62

South Floyd 14 17 5 15 51

All 'A' Classic 15th Region
First round at Pikeville
Sheldon Clark -- Moore 23, Porter 10, Cline 10, Lafferty 10, Sturgill 2, Chapman 7.
South Floyd -- Marson 15, Tackett 3, Turner 16, Hall 8, Paige 4, Langdon 3, Jones 2
http://www.kentucky.com/601/story/613193...PIorderBy=
Sheldon Clark could make a run at winning this All A region.
this was an alright game by the cards...they will need to play better against pburg to win, but im sure they will, porter has to stay out of foul trouble!!!
SF stands around on offense as if they only have one option, not sure if their told to do so, but they look lost out there. I still haven't seen them play defense or rebound in the past 3-4 years.
If the raiders can step up play some defense and learn how to move and penetrate on offense they could make a decent ball club but i dont think it will happen any time soon....Good Luck Raiders
trufan Wrote:Sheldon Clark could make a run at winning this All A region.

Calm down they only beat SF by 11. IMO they'll get beat out by Pburg. But if they do win, you got to remember Shelby Valley is in this Tournament and just about anyone can beat they're going to win it.
trufan Wrote:Sheldon Clark could make a run at winning this All A region.

lol i wouldnt go that far. IMO Valley, Pikeville, Phelps, and Pburg are teams that are still left who are quite a bit better. Good luck against Pburg though