Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 67 - Sheldon Clark 63
Final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Anyone out for JC? I thought they were supposed to be the team to have a chance to knock off Valley?
Congrats JC!!
Congrats JC
No Central didn't have any big name players out....the 57th just has 3 teams in the the top 5 in the region...that being Central, Lawrence and Sheldon Clark...All three of these teams are very good
Congrats JC!
Great game.
i cant wait to watch lc and jc play its gonna be a great game...lc is playing well
For a scnd straight game SC folded down the late stages of a game they should have won. It was a good win for the Eagles, Parker and Welch are beasts. My thing is why would any coach schedule to play two district games on the road to open the season and the first six games on the road. Both Lawrence County and Central will get better as the year goes on so these two early losses, which should have been wins, has them in ahole they may not be able to climb out of. Good win JC.:howdy:
Congrats Eagles! Expected a larger margin of victory though. Looks like the 57th is a little tighter than I thought. Lawrence didn't impress me, they only led Paintsville by 3 late in the 3rd with Tiller on the bench most of the quarter in foul trouble?

I still say JC is the team to beat in the 57th.
the 57th tourny will be very interesting this year because sheldon clark will be hard to beat on there home floor.. if they can play this close to the top two teams in the district on the road then they will be hard to beat at home. congrats to jc on the win..
Congrats JC. Good Luck against SF tonight.
i heard that johnson central played a very great game. parker killed sc.. welch didnt do much..but if sc wants to do anything, roger damron and dustin meade need to hurry up and get into basketball shape and then sc will be alot better off..roger needs to be starting in the 3 spot and i think that he will be if harless is a smart coach..but thats just me..Who thinks the same way i do?
good game both teams.....sc had the win and lost it late....big ups to jc...........they really did'nt impress me much....
it was a good game..sc should have came away with the win...good game both teams
this was a good game...sc did not play well could have won but didnt
Congrats JC. I know it will get much better but right now looking sloppy. I guess thats from football players entering late. Good Luck tonight and tighten up that belt.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Anyone out for JC? I thought they were supposed to be the team to have a chance to knock off Valley?

The only one i know for sure that was out last night was Jeremy Bratton.
jumpman_23 Wrote:good game both teams.....sc had the win and lost it late....big ups to jc...........they really did'nt impress me much....

it really sounds like sheldon clark is having a hard time closing out games...if they get it together they might be alright