Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 91 - Paintsville 60
dore20 Wrote:You spelled 3 words right out of that whole thing.

Smile Smile Smile
paintsville is down this year i guess.
Now What Wrote:I thought it was a moral victory for the Tigers to put up 60, with the way the refs called the game. PCC would still beat Paintsville on a nuetral court but it would have been a little closer. Turnovers killed the Tigers, according to the radio they had 18 the first half. But it sounded as though it was a football game being called. Seems like PCC had committed over 20 fouls for the game and had a few players foul out. For the Tigers the football players sounded if they were confused on offense. Maybe it has something to do with just having 2 practices, I believe Penix had 7 turnovers with just the few mins he played, but I might be mistaken. Brett looked good and Deaton was out of control as usual. Seems like Viapondo had 12, Green had 8, Spencer had 5,Dainels was around 8 or 9, Tiller had 18 w/ atleast 15 free throw attemps,Cant recall the rest. It was a terrible game to listen to.
The radio said tonight, after the Lawrence county game, that Tiller is 13 of 16 at the stripe for the season. Your figures about his stripe attempts in this game don't add up to the total of this game and the Lawrence game. Are you saying he shot "at least 15 free throw attempts" in this PCC game?