Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Prestonsburg 12/5
Thoughts & Predictions?
I like Pikeville by 6
hm.. im predicting prestonsburg will win by 2.
Pikeville by 13
I like Pburg by 5-10.

I think that Pburg plays much tougher defense and they are more athletic then Pikeville.
Pikeville.
Should be a good game. I look for both teams to make a lot of mistakes this early. I also believe Pikeville will really be playing hard and will suprise many this year.
Pikeville will be without a few players that could play big roles this season, so they will be far from full strength.
I think the Blackcats will pull this one out. Does anyone know if Burchett and Gearheart will be starting by this game?
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I think the Blackcats will pull this one out. Does anyone know if Burchett and Gearheart will be starting by this game?

I expect Burchett to start but I don't think that Gearheart will start because Tincher played really well in the preseason scrimmages.
I will take Prestonsburg in a real close game, with free throw shooting being the difference down the stretch! Good luck to both teams!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Pikeville will be without a few players that could play big roles this season, so they will be far from full strength.

Who?
I am taking Prestonsburg by 7 because, its at Prestonsburg, and if Pikeville has some players out like "Panther Thunder" says then P-Burg should pull off the "W".
So your saying Gearhardt will be coming off the bench. He might not take that very well, being a senior and probably the best athlete in the school..
Panthers by 3...
Pikeville is no where near ready for the season opener. They are really depleted due to football injuries and other mishaps. I know at least 6 Panthers out for this game if I am not mistaken. (Clark, Baker, Evans, Adkins, Branham, & Mullins are all out for one reason or another.) Blackcats should roll by 10+.
Pikeville will be serchin all yr for the biggin they lost to Shelby this will only help my Hawks in the long run
hot wheels Wrote:So your saying Gearhardt will be coming off the bench. He might not take that very well, being a senior and probably the best athlete in the school..

:confused:

He's only been practicing basketball for a week and you have Tincher who has been practicing for over a month. So best athlete in the school or not, you make no point.

Wouldn't surprise me if Burchett didn't start either.
The game can be heard tonight on 103.1 FM Pikeville / 102.5 FM Prestonsburg and online at www.wpke.com

Should be interesting with two teams fresh off football. Jack Pack's return to the boys sideline will be interesting as we'll be seeing what style the Blackcats will present and how those boys respond to Pack.
MVP2 Wrote:Pikeville.

Have you ever picked P-burg to win anything ????????????
Pikeville by 5-15
It will be close but I say P-burg will come out on top.
Pikeville easily.
hot wheels Wrote:So your saying Gearhardt will be coming off the bench. He might not take that very well, being a senior and probably the best athlete in the school..
Austin is a very good athlete but he is not the best in the school. You have Seth S, Allen C, Austin M, and Clay Jamerson. What are these boys chopped liver?