Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Homerun
drew freeman at powell countys field last year hit it over center field
i hit it Big Grin
A kid from Lewis County hit one dead center field in the press box at Bath County in 2004, don't know his name but he wore #19. I was impressed.
back in 2005 i saw the first baseman form south floyd hit one out at pike central that hit the press box at the top of the football bleachers absolute shot!!!then i saw a kid form i think boyd county clear the pepsi party deck in the state tourney at apple bees park
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:back in 2005 i saw the first baseman form south floyd hit one out at pike central that hit the press box at the top of the football bleachers absolute shot!!!then i saw a kid form i think boyd county clear the pepsi party deck in the state tourney at apple bees park

That was C.J. Wamsley
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:back in 2005 i saw the first baseman form south floyd hit one out at pike central that hit the press box at the top of the football bleachers absolute shot!!!then i saw a kid form i think boyd county clear the pepsi party deck in the state tourney at apple bees park

that was T.J. Hall
thanks guys for the names i didnt know their names but i know they mashed those balls
also when i was playin college ball my team went down to chattanooga and played at an old minor leauge park and our first baseman trenton vanhoose(johnson central-alumi) hit one about 470 that was still carryin when it hit a brick wall
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:also when i was playin college ball my team went down to chattanooga and played at an old minor leauge park and our first baseman trenton vanhoose(johnson central-alumi) hit one about 470 that was still carryin when it hit a brick wall
Trenton could hit some bombs for JC that is for sure.
I was told that Al Oliver, who played for Portsmouth HS and the the Pirates, hit one out of Central Park, cleared Central Avenue, and hit the top of a house.
mightydog Wrote:I was told that Al Oliver, who played for Portsmouth HS and the the Pirates, hit one out of Central Park, cleared Central Avenue, and hit the top of a house.

If it was hit to left field then i have also seen that done before, a couple of times actually, but only to left field.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:If it was hit to left field then i have also seen that done before, a couple of times actually, but only to left field.

Maybe it's not that hard to do then. Idon't know how far that would be. Just visualy looking at the distance,I thought it was pretty impresive.
mightydog Wrote:Maybe it's not that hard to do then. Idon't know how far that would be. Just visualy looking at the distance,I thought it was pretty impresive.

no it's hard to do, and the two i seen actually landed in the yard not on the house.
Feltrop from Russell hit a long one out at left center at Morehead in region
Jake Rebholz, Freshman 2008 season hit over the Concession building in right field at Campbell County.

Anyone familiar with the Camels field knows this is quite a shot, especially for a Freshman.