Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark/Rowan moved to Saturday at 1pm
Confirmed SCHS will have another Saturday Home game this coming week...The lights should be installed sometime next week possible Friday, but they are not taking any chances... This is confirmed..
Well I kinda like these Saturday games
Why did they change it?
As long as doesn't pour the rain again playing on Saturday wasn't bad but they may want to move the start of the Rowan County because with no lights, summer is over and it begins to dark alot earlier. It was also confirmed that Saturday's game will also serve as the Calloway Memorial Bowl.:letsparty
good luck cards. glad to see they are having the calloway memorial bowl. rowan county better bring the house or the cards will fly away with this one
Rowan had a huge DT last year like 300+ lbs. Is he still there?
Saturday games rule we should have them all season long.
playing on Saturday is fine once maybe twice but there 's nothing better than Friday Night Lights . If the Boe didn't mess up the light project the field would have lights now and playing on Saturday would be out. But that another story. Can someone tell me why the BOE was honored before Saturday's game because they did nothing, The county and Booth Energy has been responsible for the new field.:devilflam
I hated Saturday games as a player and a coach. It throws off your whole routine. The waiting util Saturday afternoon or evening seemed to always take forever. Gotta agree with Jed. There is nothing like playing under the lights on a Friday night.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Rowan had a huge DT last year like 300+ lbs. Is he still there?

No he was a senior last year he is gone.
sc74 Wrote:No he was a senior last year he is gone.

He was a heck of a player
TheyKnowMe Wrote:He was a heck of a player

Yea im pretty sure he went D1 but idk where.
i agree 100%
theres nothing like friday night lights
Just Announced The Game Will Be At 1pm!!!!!!! Confirmed By Sheldon Clark Staff
The game against Rowan County is at 1 p.m. not 4 p.m.
Yep a mod or somoene needs to change the title of the thread to correctly display the proper game time.
I heard the game was changed to one to avoid having to play in the dark if the game last that long.
Jed Clampett Wrote:playing on Saturday is fine once maybe twice but there 's nothing better than Friday Night Lights . If the Boe didn't mess up the light project the field would have lights now and playing on Saturday would be out. But that another story. Can someone tell me why the BOE was honored before Saturday's game because they did nothing, The county and Booth Energy has been responsible for the new field.:devilflam

Blaming the BOE for following bidding guidelines and such concerning lights for the field...

Not beliving the BOE should be honored for their work on making sure that the turf was installed...

Yes Booth Energy should be applauded...

But to bash the BOE...

Sounds like an agenda... Rolleyes
I saw Rowan play in the preseasons game. They look fast. In that game they was up 21-0 in the first, so we left....