Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup/Ironton, OH - Scrimmage
Anyone got any details on this? I know it is supposed to be @ Tank Stadium.
It should be interesting.it starts at 7:00pm
Reports that I have heared Greenup put up little resistance against the Tigers. Ironton scored 9 or 10 times Greenup sored 0.:confused:

Anybody hear different?
If true not a good sign for Greenup. They have high expectations so far and next year is supposedly the year Ironton returns to normal.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If true not a good sign for Greenup. They have high expectations so far and next year is supposedly the year Ironton returns to normal.

On another board the Ironton Clan claim they are already back being Ironton.:confused: I guess we will get some sort of gauge when thet play Ashland.
Went to the game, Ironton put it on Greenup. BAD.
I left it was 7 TD's to 0.

Craft went down with what seemed like a serious injury to the soldier. He was down probably 10-15 minutes. Never came back.
I hate to hear that about Craft.

I thought that Greenup might put up a pretty descent fight even if it was just a scrimage game.

I hope that Ashland fairs better.Ironton really dominates the KY schools.Of course it helps to resembel small college team.
So was GC that bad or was Ironton that good?
FBALL Wrote:So was GC that bad or was Ironton that good?

The word is a little of both.
I don't want to say GC was bad, but they have a lot of room for improvement. They had good flow to the ball on D however.

Ironton aka The Lawrence County all-stars are gonna be tough this year. They are enormous. They run 2 lines, one for D and one for O. All of which are enormous.
I also have heard that GC will not be that good this year because they lost their backfield from last year and the ones that were to replace them and the receivers decided not to play this year. Only time will tell but I have also heard that they are also having trouble with getting the numbers out right now.