Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgetown Team Camp Scores
Any scores from the camp?
Anyone know how Cordia has looked at Gtown?
I heard that Paintsville Varsity2 team beat them today.
I talked to a boy from SV today and he told me that they beat Lex. Cath. today. Then that was getting ready to play Scott Co.
kysportsguru Wrote:I talked to a boy from SV today and he told me that they beat Lex. Cath. today. Then that was getting ready to play Scott Co.
Yes, they beat Lex Cath by 10. The last game they got beat by Scott Co. Didnt get the score on that one.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
scott co by 30, I was told!!!
Understand Knott beat Lincoln Co. WVA by 11 and Lex Cath by 16..had 2 more games haven't heard on those....Knott 8 and 2 losses to SV by 19 and Scott Co. by 3
Just heard from the rumor mill that Paintsville beat Lex. Cath. today.
Heard SV was basically back to only having 5 tested players again, as Logan sprained his ankle...again... tyler newsome was having back problems...and taylor was still out.

That left Deven, Elisha, Ashley, Kirby/Curby, Cody Varney? I think... might have had someone else but thats tough to play with only 5 players and only one true guard.
asdfasdf Wrote:Kirby/Curby

Curby...
From what I've been told, the Estill Co. Engineers are looking pretty good :]
loves2cheer Wrote:From what I've been told, the Estill Co. Engineers are looking pretty good :]
Estill went 11-3 and won the Varsity B championship at G-town. They beat Cornerstone, Prestonsburg, Pulaski Southwestern and Lloyd Memorial in the tourney.
way 2 go engineers!!!!!
CONGRATS! What does the "Varsity B" mean?
I believe its were they separate teams upon the size of the school or skill level one... Prestonsburg, Shelby Valley, and Knott Central were in the Varsity A division, A is the toughest, it featured Scott County, Louisville Eastern, etc.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I believe its were they separate teams upon the size of the school or skill level one... Prestonsburg, Shelby Valley, and Knott Central were in the Varsity A division, A is the toughest, it featured Scott County, Louisville Eastern, etc.
Prestonsburg went down to play in Varsity B for the tournament - Estill County beat them 3 I believe. You are right - Varsity A is usually dominated by Scott, LexCath, Henry Clay etc. Varsity B is where the smaller teams play.
Express Wrote:Prestonsburg went down to play in Varsity B for the tournament - Estill County beat them 3 I believe. You are right - Varsity A is usually dominated by Scott, LexCath, Henry Clay etc. Varsity B is where the smaller teams play.

From the way I was informed I thought that they only played in the Varsity A division, but they also played in the Varsity B division earlier in the camp from what my source recently told me.

I was also told that Knott Central played with Scott County in a rather close game and Shelby Valley got beat handily by Scott County.
I heard all of the far east ky team were getting beat. But maybe they are playing a lot of subs and trying out new things.........