jd mccoy
tate blankenship
cory mullins
austin feilds
wes hook
eric shockey
josh mullins

this is all i know
Thanks for the info larry.. What time and where is the game?
i think its at 630 or 7
LMFAO LARRY MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude r u startin center? or is zack gonna be able to play then?
were missin 2 ppl each way....
chunk is startin O for halfback isn't he?

and were missin Brinker and Biery on D for backer and corner man lol
Im pretty sure Hook doesnt start and I heard Elliot might be going, so that would be their center. Chunk starts pb. Heres what it will look like probably. JV Panthers will get to break in that new field at Letcher County Central.

QB- Eric Shockey
HB- Kory Brinker
PB- Justin Walker
TB- Austin Fields
SE- Jay Martin/ Jordan Byery/ Wes Hook
TE- Dylan Murphy
G- JD McCoy
G- Trey Branham
T- Corey Mullins
T- Tate Blakenship
C- Clay Elliot

DG-Tate Blakenship
DG-Corey Mullins
DT- Justin Walker
DT- JD McCoy
OLB- Austin Fields
OLB- Kory Brinker
MLB- Marvin Lee
CB- Luke Huffman
CB- Wes Hook
S-Josh Mullins
S- Eric Shockey
has anyone heard if pikeville will again be playing shelby valleys jv team
i don't believe that pikeville will win this game I've heard that they're a pretty tought team
Well Pikeville Jv didnt pull this one out! LCC-26/ PP-12
we didnt lose that bad. I heard that about half there JV was there Varsity players. I think that JV will get better over these few weeks. This was really one of our first real games. I think that Jv would need a little of there own time to practice and get things ready for there jv team.
Then again thats just my opinion. I think I have the potential to be a good HB if i just got the plays downpat. Well theres really nothing to say about it. So if anyone has comments just leave em. But JV doesnt come before Varsity. We need to get our varsity better then worry about ourselfs. Cause if you think about it. We are actually getting better while we work with the varsity on scout team and stuff.
Disappointing loss....I hope the young players at Pikeville can continue to get better for when it is their time to play varsity. I am hoping the talent level at PHS will get better and mesh well with Coach Jackson so Pikeville can get back to Louisville in the next few years but with a loss to LCC it shows that there is a lot of work to be done.
well Letcher County has a pretty good team this year. Plus I said that most of there JV was Varsity starters. If we were to meet again soon on our turf. I think we could beat em. We still got talent in JV to arise in the next coming years.
JV O just needs to get there plays down. Thats one of our biggest problems is knowing where to be and knowing our assignments. But most deffinately PJV could win if we met them again. I dont think that they will come to our field and play us again.
hornet80 Wrote:well Letcher County has a pretty good team this year. Plus I said that most of there JV was Varsity starters. If we were to meet again soon on our turf. I think we could beat em. We still got talent in JV to arise in the next coming years.
JV O just needs to get there plays down. Thats one of our biggest problems is knowing where to be and knowing our assignments. But most deffinately PJV could win if we met them again. I dont think that they will come to our field and play us again.
No, Letcher Central did not play their varsity players.
Nasty rumor started by some Pikeville folks.
LCC has 80 players on the roster, they don't need to use varsity players.
Panthers need to stop making excuses for every loss and start working harder. Pikeville has lost the edge they used to enjoy...the Maroon used to work harder, were better conditioned, and were stronger physically.
Not anymore. Other teams have caught up and Pikeville has fallen off.
L.C.C. did play Juniors. Heard that from a Coach at L.C.C. tonight!
PLAYBOY9 Wrote:L.C.C. did play Juniors. Heard that from a Coach at L.C.C. tonight!
If they aren't starters does it matter....when Pikeville or any team has juniors that aren't regulars they play JV.
We played no offense or defensive starters and no seniors regardless if they start or not.
CBS Sports Wrote:
PLAYBOY9 Wrote:L.C.C. did play Juniors. Heard that from a Coach at L.C.C. tonight!
If they aren't starters does it matter....when Pikeville or any team has juniors that aren't regulars they play JV.

Thats just what i heard about your alls starting JV players. I never said it was true. We had 2 juniors on the field that night. number 88 and 11.
88 doesnt start.
11 subs in for 82 on our team so thats all the older ppl we had.
It doesn't matter...LCC won the game and Congrats on the win. I hope that Coach Howard builds up the program and I think that he will if(and thats a big if)he stays there for a few years.