Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New players on Prestonsburg
Has anyone heard anything about the 2 new boys boys from allen central ?
I fogot there names, I know that Allen Central is saying that P-burg football staff offerd them somthing to come play for them KHSAA is investigating. And the other guy Charles Robinson he joined the high school last year. He is sopposed to have a twisted ankle.
David Slone, and Ben ______ I forgot his last name sorry. But yea Charles Robinson told me he bruised his knee or somehting im not real sure whats going on. But I heard from a pretty reliable source that David and Ben will be released two days before the opening game. They will not get to play against hazard but should the following week. That help ya out any?
I too heard rumors concerning the transfers being eligible. I don't know how any of them are eligible though. Of course to read the KHSAA by-laws you need a law degree. I can't see where any of those players fall into being eligible.
No matter which way all this turns out I just hope it doesn't become a repeat of the whole Ft. Thomas thing from last year.
Have you heard about teh freshman blake meade coming from allen central middle to play for the blackcats????he is a good player with alot of heart and does w/e it takes to win...hears a lil info i looked up on him over the past few weeks......he had a average of 2 hundred yards pre game...and a average of 4 touchdowns each and every game....he weighs almost 2 hundred and for a runnning back i bet u think he is slow..he runs a 4.8, 40......i look for him to gobig at prestonburg.......wutt do u think?????
Seems like I remember hearing that Meade and hs family had a huge fight with the Adams sideline last year. THe police even had to be called and now he's at Pburg- Go figure.
Ben's last name is moore (i think thats how you spell it)
but i know both of these boys, they're both incredibly strong, fast, and tough
they'll be a great addition to the blackcats this year, be looking for david in the backfield and proably linebacker as well, ben should be a backer also, not sure about O
but they're both really good guys
what about the fresman from ac blake he talked to him and he seemed like like he will be a good player in this years to come
Did nyone see the belfry p-brug j/v game???????????that one running back from allen central that transfered to p-burg ran like a 20 yard t-d and broke like 4 tackles.....the first time running the bvall and then never touched the ball again...i dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i heard about it sounds like a good run but man o man the blackcat D sounded pretty good i am going to try and grab a tap to watch to see what is coming up in the next few yeas :!:
Any news on these transfers being eligible yet?
Nope no news yet !
Just read the Big Sandy News. It doesn't look good for these transfers.