Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Sheldon Clark 1st week opener
From the word on the street I'll give Lawrence County a very slight edge in this one mainly due to the game being played at Lawrence County.

LC 26

SC 20
Ill have to say Sheldon Clark by 2 Td's....28-14........Sheldon Clark should be a in the middle of the road passing team. At Pburg this summer they actually beat us and won the tourney, So im taking the score from what Pburg done to Lawrence county and what SC done to Pburg....
I can only hope your wrong FB05 but if your not it looks to be a long season in Louisa.
I think this should be a good game........I will go with Lawrence in a close one
I like yours better 15RC.
8) i thought u would lol
good luck lawrence co Tongue
We need it but I have a feeling we'll be better this year and even better next.
CatDawg Wrote:We need it but I have a feeling we'll be better this year and even better next.

Sheldon Clark will be a region contender this year.... They looked real good against Lynn Camp Friday night..... Their line is the best line I've seen at that school and they’ve had some pretty good lines…. This year they have the skill players to go along....... I think Sheldon Clark will win 35 to 14....... Since this is a rival game my prediction might me a little high.... 27-17.……….
Come Ole Man one of your first post and you have to bring me bad predictions. :?
Sheldon Clark should be really tough this year, along with the rest of AA region 4 dist. 8 I see Belfry, Pburg, Pike Cent. and Sheldon Clark all being really solid this year, not to mention a much improved Shelby Valley team.

But as for this game I say SC wins the "backyard brawl" 34-21
Is LC goin to be down this year or something? or is SC just that much improved???
Lawrence is still young but should be better than last year. Cry
CatDawg Wrote:Lawrence is still young but should be better than last year. Cry

I dont' get it..
Lawrence was 3-8 last year but even though they're still young they should be improved from last year.
oh yeah i forgot about that lol..
You're so funny CTD.