Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton to be in Prestonsburg Today
Presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton will be making a stop in Prestonsburg this afternoon at 3 p.m. on Arnold Avenue in Prestonsburg (street beside Prestonsburg High School), at one of the locals homes.

Everyone is welcome!

Again she should arrive just before 3 p.m. this afternoon on Arnold Avenue in Prestonsburg.
It was absolutely fantastic!
Prestonsburg was on lockdown with CIA/FBI/Secret Service guys everywhere around Arnold Avenue. It was truly an awesome seen, it was also nice to see Hillary come to Prestonsburg.
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg was on lockdown with CIA/FBI/Secret Service guys everywhere around Arnold Avenue. It was truly an awesome seen, it was also nice to see Hillary come to Prestonsburg.

How come when I came to Prestonsburg all I got was the runs from eating at the Red Light Diner?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:How come when I came to Prestonsburg all I got was the runs from eating at the Red Light Diner?

Smile

That must be why Red Light Diner isn't there anymore.
That's sad. I remember going to a hardcore show right outside of the Red Light Diner and then eating there afterwards...that was in......2001...2002 maybe?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, they moved a Giovanni's Pizza in there.
She was at my school.