Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region girls playing in college?
Does anyone know where any of the 14th region seniors are heading to college and if any of them are playing college ball? sturdivant-pcc, combs-owsley, shouse-breathitt, mosley-kcc, ingle-hazard, feltner-pcc?????
And1 Wrote:Does anyone know where any of the 14th region seniors are heading to college and if any of them are playing college ball? sturdivant-pcc, combs-owsley, shouse-breathitt, mosley-kcc, ingle-hazard, feltner-pcc?????

The last time I heard Heather Sturdivant was planning on going to Union. Megan Mosley signed with Pikeville a couple of weeks ago. Shouse signed with Cumberland. As far as I know Ingle has not signed anywhere nor has Feltner. I look for Feltner to play softball for a college somewhere.
anyone know about kendra combs from owsley? looks like the 14th region girls have a bright future. best of luck to them.
Combs is at Berea
Sturdivant (PCC) is going to Union and Feltner (PCC) signed on to play softball for Alice Lloyd.
Lindsay Gibson from a couple years ago at KCC now plays at Morehead State Online classes.
I think Ingle is planning on signing with UK