Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I own a house!
And it's freakin' sweet too.

We were originally supposed to close on the 10th, but the slow bank made sure that didn't happen. We almost didn't get it today because the loan people said there was another lien on the house. But, everything was paid off by the sellers. They just hadn't had the paper faxed to release it. Our agent knew someone that was friends with the head of the bank and got the go ahead, so everything worked out great.

It's been a busy day, but we got everything moved today, and even got the Uhaul back before they closed...

We probably wouldn't have had so much interest in the house if we hadn't been robbed the day we wanted to see it. Then, we were able to talk the sellers down because they were "motivated". Finally, we wouldn't have closed today if our agent hadn't gone to dinner with some attorney that had connections with the bank.

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket....
I'm glad you got the house..thats awesome
Buy the ticket.. Sounds like you are feeling lucky..
Congrats....... 8)
The pictures are awesome ZMG.. Very nice home. You should share the pics with us on here.
congrats!
Congrats!! 8) Tongue Tongue
torQQue Wrote:The pictures are awesome ZMG.. Very nice home. You should share the pics with us on here.

I will when I get inet at home. I had it for a day, but they cut off the previous owners account. So, we have to wait until the 27th. I need to take more pics so they can serve as before and after images. I have some plans that I will hopefully be able to implement in the near future.
And thanks for all the congrats! :oops: