Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 11 - Sheldon Clark 4
Lawrence Co gets a big early district win over the Cards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats Lawrence
game very close the dawgs kenw they were in a game the whole time....my cards are just young and will be better by mid season
Can't believe this one was a game?
Getting beat by 7 how do you consider that close.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Getting beat by 7 how do you consider that close.

if you dont remeber it was 5 to 3 in the 5th and 8 to 4 in the top of the 7th when sc made some mental mistakes but horn didnt have his best stuff either he was hanging alot of pitches i look for sc to make a little noise aginst the top 3 in the 57th
IntheZone Wrote:if you dont remeber it was 5 to 3 in the 5th and 8 to 4 in the top of the 7th when sc made some mental mistakes but horn didnt have his best stuff either he was hanging alot of pitches i look for sc to make a little noise aginst the top 3 in the 57th

Who was pitching for LC? If they didn't start one of their big guns than this might be a little innacurate. You know come post-season you will only see their best. If they threw one of their 4 to 6 guys than it might not be a good indication of any noise being made.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Who was pitching for LC? If they didn't start one of their big guns than this might be a little innacurate. You know come post-season you will only see their best. If they threw one of their 4 to 6 guys than it might not be a good indication of any noise being made.

number 23 started the game idk the kids name but shepeard pitched two or 3 then cyrus pitched 2 yes i know come post season we will see there best but they will also see a better outing from sc ace as well he just wasnt on last nite
number 23 is brad laney, he is the 6th pitcher. shepherd pitched 2innings, and had 6 k's.
IntheZone Wrote:number 23 started the game idk the kids name but shepeard pitched two or 3 then cyrus pitched 2 yes i know come post season we will see there best but they will also see a better outing from sc ace as well he just wasnt on last nite

Come on dont you know that no one can compete with LC JC or Paintsville??? Rolleyes
kyr450 Wrote:Come on dont you know that no one can compete with LC JC or Paintsville??? Rolleyes
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what you are talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...icon10.gif]
kyr450 Wrote:Come on dont you know that no one can compete with LC JC or Paintsville??? Rolleyes

yea i no they act like they have alrady won the thing if i do remember sc went 16-o in region play in 03 nd had an early exit in the semis of the region so i no that anything can happen
IntheZone Wrote:yea i no they act like they have alrady won the thing if i do remember sc went 16-o in region play in 03 nd had an early exit in the semis of the region so i no that anything can happen

That's hilarious that your comparing five years ago
Laney went 3 Shepherd 1 Cyrus 2 and Pack 1..... This was Laneys 1st start in his HS career......He Looked good
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:That's hilarious that your comparing five years ago

if it happend 5 years ago to a team that was better coached then this lc team it can happen today as well
IntheZone Wrote:if it happend 5 years ago to a team that was better coached then this lc team it can happen today as well

What? LC wasn't even in the district I don't think 5 years ago. What are you talking about?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:What? LC wasn't even in the district I don't think 5 years ago. What are you talking about?

arent you listening im not talking about lc bein in the district im talkin a bout how anything is possible in baseball
IntheZone Wrote:arent you listening im not talking about lc bein in the district im talkin a bout how anything is possible in baseball

Well then just say, "anything is possible in baseball."
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Well then just say, "anything is possible in baseball."

well i thought i would jus give an example as well isnt that ok?