Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long awaited return of.....
ECW Wrestling !!!!!!!

WWE owns the brand and it looks like they are bringing it back and maybe have its own tv show !!!
Pro wrestling is not a sport. I dont know how many times I have to say it. Not long awaited in my book. It was all down hill after WCW ended.
i completely agree with u man...no way its a sport, more like a joke
not a very funny joke then...
not all jokes are meant to be funny
yea but the ones that arent meant to be really suck!
and thats ur opinion, which no one cares about.... 8)
no one cares about yours either so i would seriously just stop talking while your ahead
but dont take me word for it!
I was really looking forward to the PPV, but I think that the WWE is going to be to involved with it, and it will be nothing like ECW. I think in a way Vince is hoping it falls flat on its face.
Vince was the reason ECW lasted as long as it did on the air. I think this will be the beginning of ECW's return. I think it will eventually replace SmackDown! WWE INC. owns the ECW & WCW brands, all the logos and trademarks. They can do whatever they want to.

WWE is gearing up for a possible Monday night war again with TNA wrestling, which is negotiating a TV deal with WGN for the 8-10 timeslot.
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Vince was the reason ECW lasted as long as it did on the air. I think this will be the beginning of ECW's return. I think it will eventually replace SmackDown! WWE INC. owns the ECW & WCW brands, all the logos and trademarks. They can do whatever they want to.

WWE is gearing up for a possible Monday night war again with TNA wrestling, which is negotiating a TV deal with WGN for the 8-10 timeslot.

I hope your right, because ECW was always my favorite, but I don't see it happening. If the PPV does real good, Vince will think it is because of the invasion angle. If it doesn't do well, it will because noone cares about ECW. BTW the Monday Night ratings War may not be happening. The deal between TNA and WGN fell apart.
nice one D30...don't take me word for it? lol :!: :!:
Here's some ECW videos.........

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/videos/
Still not a sport.
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Still not a sport.

Its WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT.......... 8)
"BelfryPride" Wrote:
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Still not a sport.

Its WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT.......... 8)

Touche. I have to admit I was at one time guilty of watching it also.
i actually did watch wrestling at one point...favorite wrestler was rey mysterio...