Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP HITTERS IN THE 15th
IMO, Bobby Hughes from P-Burg is very solid hitter. He hit a homerun in last years district tournament and could really do alot of good for Prestonsburg this year.
IBleedRed Wrote:IMO, Bobby Hughes from P-Burg is very solid hitter. He hit a homerun in last years district tournament and could really do alot of good for Prestonsburg this year.

This post is asking for the best in the region.....is he one of the best in the region?????? Don't know,,,just asking....
INSIGHT Wrote:This post is asking for the best in the region.....is he one of the best in the region?????? Don't know,,,just asking....

No I don't believe he is, i've seen him play a couple of times last season and I wasn't impressed with him that much. But you have to answer the question of, "Where was the district at last year?" If it was at a field such as maybe Allen Central then I could see alot of people hitting some homeruns. Homeruns don't mean a whole lot, anybody can get lucky and get good wood on the ball one time, consistenly doing it is what makes you a good hitter. Now if you told me he hit .400 like i've noticed it seems like everybody did last year, then he may be legite but I just don't know based on what I seen out of him.
Josh Maynard from Sc is a Good hitter...he is better than what he has shown...
pl123 Wrote:Josh Maynard from Sc is a Good hitter...he is better than what he has shown...

Where does Maynard play? Do you know what he hit last season?
OMG Wrote:If you list Humphrey you have to list Vanhoose and Ison. Possibly Lyons(very maybe though). Also LC has a lot more better hitters than just Hayes. Cyrus, Laney, Shepherd. You don't even have Richardson on here from JCHS. Not too mention way too many AC players. Most of your good hitters in ther region come from your best teams. Mainly because they are competing against better competition. Sometimes stats won't reflect that because they do play the hard schedules, and with that said some of the players you have listed have played less than mediocre schedules so their stats will be high because of that. If you take a Paintsville or a Lawrence County team and let them hit against pitchers who throw 70 MPH 3 times a week then I bet they have their entire lineup hitting over .400.

LC does have some great hitters this year. Some of the boys have been hitting the balls out of the field like crazy! paintsville does have some great hitters too. I can't wait to see these two teams play.
OMG Wrote:LC has two extremely good hitters. Timmy Hayes who committed to Louisville, and also Jeff Cyrus. I think overall Paintsville will have the best hitters though.

LC's batting line up so far goes:
1. Shane Pack
2. Dustin Kingsmore
3. Timmy Hayes
4. Jeff Cyrus
5.Lewis Michaels

I am pretty sure this is how it was.
DAWG_FAN Wrote:LC's batting line up so far goes:
1. Shane Pack
2. Dustin Kingsmore
3. Timmy Hayes
4. Jeff Cyrus
5.Lewis Michaels

Your leaving out few others like Brad Laney and Chandler Shepard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
DAWG_FAN Wrote:LC's batting line up so far goes:
1. Shane Pack
2. Dustin Kingsmore
3. Timmy Hayes
4. Jeff Cyrus
5.Lewis Michaels

I didn't realize the Michaels kid had improved his bat that much from last year.
Batpuff Wrote:Your leaving out few others like Brad Laney and Chandler Shepard.

Those are in the line up too. Sorry. I just don't remember where they were in the batting line up.