Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th v. 13th....14th v. 16th Predictions?
basketballwizz Wrote:Estill Co looks real good right now in the 14TH<

I agree Estill is surely the favorite in the 14th. They seem to be the only team that didn't lose a whole lot, and they are pretty consistent as well. I think if they have atleast two descent pitchers they will the region easily.
lewisfan21 Wrote:I am aware that if Lewis makes it out of the 16th then they still have to play 2 games to make it to Applebee's. They will find out how good they are when they play Lawrence Co. about mid-april. The coaching staff at Lewis is head coach Josh Hughes and assistants Dave Collins, Scott Osborne, and JR Price.

In mid April they will be sitting at home...no way Lewis wins the 16th
lewisfan21 Wrote:I am aware that if Lewis makes it out of the 16th then they still have to play 2 games to make it to Applebee's. They will find out how good they are when they play Lawrence Co. about mid-april. The coaching staff at Lewis is head coach Josh Hughes and assistants Dave Collins, Scott Osborne, and JR Price.

haha.... JR Price
sumj45 Wrote:In mid April they will be sitting at home...no way Lewis wins the 16th

Why will Lewis be sitting home in mid April. That doesn't make any sense. :confused: They play Lawrence April 12 and then again about a week later.
lewisfan21 Wrote:Why will Lewis be sitting home in mid April. That doesn't make any sense. :confused: They play Lawrence April 12 and then again about a week later.

I think he meant May, but either way his point was they are not going far in the post season and i agree.
lewisfan21 Wrote:Lawrence vs. Corbin= Lawrence
Lewis vs. Powell= Lewis

Lewis beats Lawrence.

No way....

Lawrence will win their region, Greenup or Boyd in the 16th,

I know you are a Lewis fan, but come on Greenup threw Johnny Wholestaff against them two times last year and still won both games easily, sure Greenup lost some good players but still theres no way.
They only people saying Lewis will win is Lewis fans. That should tell you something.
Bosox Fan Wrote:No way....

Lawrence will win their region, Greenup or Boyd in the 16th,

I know you are a Lewis fan, but come on Greenup threw Johnny Wholestaff against them two times last year and still won both games easily, sure Greenup lost some good players but still theres no way.

And Lewis pitched Owens. I am almost certain that Greenup wouldn't have hit as well off of Downing, Shaw, or Bolander. If Lewis makes fewer than 3 errors a game then they have a great chance of beating any team in the region.
lewisfan21 Wrote:And Lewis pitched Owens. I am almost certain that Greenup wouldn't have hit as well off of Downing, Shaw, or Bolander. If Lewis makes fewer than 3 errors a game then they have a great chance of beating any team in the region.

I doubt that...