Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Cheerleading Competion
phs1986 Wrote:I got mature for BOTH of you two!!!!

Besides, I think we're in the right thread to claim to be "mature" LOL
Wanna bet?????

LMAO

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Yeah, you're right.... no one in here is mature..... wait.... maybe I should get my first deleted post for that LOL
Keep it up... I can manage that... IF I haven't forgotten how to do it.... seeing as I am soooooo old... LOL

LOL I'll see if I can get Midee to e-mail ya the directions....
Ah, he isn't as young as you think... he has probably forgotten too...Smile

Ok Kids.... Back On Topic! Now! Rofl
hello! i want to let everyone know that i am relly sorry for the things that have been said on here under my name.i haven't had time to get on here with ballgames and all i haven't been on for a week or so ,and i found out my lil sis and her friends have been doing all of this , they somehow got my password and i want to tell everyone that i am truly sorry about all of that. i told my mom about it and she told me to tell everyone that i am sorry especially Estill co. cheerleaders, so i really do appologize girls. she won't be doing that anymore 'cause she is grounded from the internet for a month except for school work and then she will be supervised. i really hope that everyone will forgive me and not hold all of that foolishness against me .
stride2 Wrote:hello! i want to let everyone know that i am relly sorry for the things that have been said on here under my name.i haven't had time to get on here with ballgames and all i haven't been on for a week or so ,and i found out my lil sis and her friends have been doing all of this , they somehow got my password and i want to tell everyone that i am truly sorry about all of that. i told my mom about it and she told me to tell everyone that i am sorry especially Estill co. cheerleaders, so i really do appologize girls. she won't be doing that anymore 'cause she is grounded from the internet for a month except for school work and then she will be supervised. i really hope that everyone will forgive me and not hold all of that foolishness against me .

No prob Stride... we do however appreciate you standing up and letting us know what happened. Thanks again and please continue to enjoy the site....

Can't we all just get along phs1986 and PHS95...lol
There are lot of schools in Kentucky that have great cheer squads.
yeah KY is well known for it's great cheerleading teams. Dunbar for example. lol.