Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 67 Allen Central 45
Congrats to the Ladycats on a well deserved 58th district championship. Any Stats or Comments??
Congrats Lady Bobcats..Good Luck in the Region...
Congrats LadyKats
Congrats Coach Tackett after stepping up to fill some pretty big shoes this season. GOOD LUCK in the Regionals!!!!!!!
Congrats to former Coach Akers too, more her team than his!
ukbadmammajamma Wrote:Congrats to former Coach Akers too, more her team than his!

Althought I like Harold, I couldn't agree with you more. Thought it was awesome when he took the remaining part of the net and threw it around her neck.
congratulations coach tackett. good win!! the girls have really bought into your system, which is obviously difficult. I don't think coach akers could've been more proud of her girls!!
Way to go Cats!!!!!!!
Who was MVP....
PittFan Wrote:Althought I like Harold, I couldn't agree with you more. Thought it was awesome when he took the remaining part of the net and threw it around her neck.

That was an amazingly noble gesture towards a definate Betsy Layne Hall of Famer!!
Great win! Very expected, and well deserved.
Should have been playing Prestonsburg or South Floyd n the championship game
BondJamesBond Wrote:Should have been playing Prestonsburg or South Floyd n the championship game

Yeah. It should've been Prestonsburg, but still a well deserved & expected win by the Ladycats. Congrats Smile