Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 40 Belfry 34
Fast paced game up and down the court.

Congrats Tigers.
OffTheHook Wrote:Fast paced game up and down the court.

Congrats Tigers.

First I want to say that Coach Vanhoose and the rest of Paintsville's staff and coaches are 100% class acts. Paintsville also has some size coming up and some real nice players, especially #10 for the 7th grade.

Now....

Actually it was a fast paced game that was slowed because of horrible officiating for both sides.

Lucky some kids didn't get hurt and the Belfry coach didn't go off on the ref for a comment to a Belfry player..................
OffTheHook Wrote:Fast paced game up and down the court.

Congrats Tigers.

OffTheHook, can you give us comparison of Pikeville and Belfry from what you saw?
Both pretty athletic. Pikeville has alittle more size and seems to run their offense with alittle more discipline. Pikeville's press is is also tougher than Belfry's and they have a few more options than Belfry does. Both are pretty good teams though.
NEXT Wrote:First I want to say that Coach Vanhoose and the rest of Paintsville's staff and coaches are 100% class acts. Paintsville also has some size coming up and some real nice players, especially #10 for the 7th grade.

Now....

Actually it was a fast paced game that was slowed because of horrible officiating for both sides.

Lucky some kids didn't get hurt and the Belfry coach didn't go off on the ref for a comment to a Belfry player..................
I too think Ratliff and his crew are a class act.
Paintsville may struggle next year with their varsity play, but they do have some really good players moving up. Brett Reynolds is awesome on the post, Dustin Caldwell is a great guard and a good shooter, add #10 the 7th grader and a few others and in a couple of years they will be a force.
pawsmom2 Wrote:I too think Ratliff and his crew are a class act.
Paintsville may struggle next year with their varsity play, but they do have some really good players moving up. Brett Reynolds is awesome on the post, Dustin Caldwell is a great guard and a good shooter, add #10 the 7th grader and a few others and in a couple of years they will be a force.

What you said about those kids is true. But they are in High School and this is a Middle School thread.
Go tigers
[quote=NEXT]First I want to say that Coach Vanhoose and the rest of Paintsville's staff and coaches are 100% class acts. Paintsville also has some size coming up and some real nice players, especially #10 for the 7th grade.

Now....

Lucky some kids didn't get hurt and the Belfry coach didn't go off on the ref for a comment to a Belfry player.................

YES... AMEN.... and YES again on the underlined comment..... IF I had heard it and not been told about it after the game they would have probably thrown me outta that gym. They allowed the player to be "shoved" into a water cart and then did what they did. THEY in turn.... called a T on the Belfry bench.... Yep... they were real winners.... I think those 2 have NO BUSINESS calling a elementary, middle school, OR high school game. It was pitiful!!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]