Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter 55 Rowan County 13
Final.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bandit29
(10-28-2023, 12:53 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Final.

no sunshine in Morehead. Tough season.
How is Rowan County so bad? They are in a massive area with college and right on the interstate. I watched a game they played against Boyd County and they were running an offense that it looked like a pee wee team would run.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Ogre
(10-28-2023, 10:00 AM)Spud6 Wrote: How is Rowan County so bad? They are in a massive area with college and right on the interstate. I watched a game they played against Boyd County and they were running an offense that it looked like a pee wee team would run.
Rowan only wants to promote from within their clicks and you got to be a friend or friend of a friend to be a coach in that system. They embrace mediocrity and until the administration and their 3 athletic directors are willing to go find a winning coach, they will always stay the same!
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result!
(10-28-2023, 11:18 AM)Ogre Wrote:
(10-28-2023, 10:00 AM)Spud6 Wrote: How is Rowan County so bad? They are in a massive area with college and right on the interstate. I watched a game they played against Boyd County and they were running an offense that it looked like a pee wee team would run.
Rowan only wants to promote from within their clicks and you got to be a friend or friend of a friend to be a coach in that system. They embrace mediocrity and until the administration and their 3 athletic directors are willing to go find a winning coach, they will always stay the same!
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result!

Too big of an area to accept mediocrity.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Ogre
Their offense a few years ago was pretty good.