Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 47 Hazard 14
Final.
Pretty much what everyone expected.
Cause Clay beats up on 1a schools ? give me a break they can play some ball.
(10-28-2023, 02:02 AM)BTP Wrote: Cause Clay beats up on 1a schools ? give me a break they can play some ball.

They gave up 14 Points tonight. Only the Second time Hazard has scored Double Digits in a game all Season. Also the most Points Hazard has scored in a game all Season. Clay has a Good Offense. That Defense will be their downfall.
Nice finish for a really good group of seniors. Clay has been without arguably their best player since early September. That made this a season of What Ifs? Good luck to the tigers in their next game. Belfry is a tall task. Also saw on WYMT where Rice broke the all-time TD record via air mail at Clay. Congratulations to that young man.
(10-28-2023, 02:38 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote:
(10-28-2023, 02:02 AM)BTP Wrote: Cause Clay beats up on 1a schools ? give me a break they can play some ball.

They gave up 14 Points tonight. Only the Second time Hazard has scored Double Digits in a game all Season. Also the most Points Hazard has scored in a game all Season. Clay has a Good Offense. That Defense will be their downfall.

Congrats Clay! Hazard didn’t score until late in the third or early in the fourth quarter on two deep pass plays after the game was in hand.
(10-28-2023, 02:38 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote:

With Hazards schedule that’s not as big of a surprise as you’re making it sound like.
Hazard has had it tough but they’ll be back sooner then later competing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jet fighter's post:
  • BTP