Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 21 Scott County 20
Final.
Not surprise at all that LC beat SC. LC did enough on defense, ate some clock before scoring and SC CAN’T pass if they’re life dependent on it. I have BG or FT Highlands winning 5A.
(10-28-2023, 12:29 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: Not surprise at all that LC beat SC. LC did enough on defense, ate some clock before scoring and SC CAN’T pass if they’re life dependent on it. I have BG or FT Highlands winning 5A.
Game could have went into overtime easy. Scott just went for 2 and the win. Have seen both Highlands and BG in person and Scott's defense is better than both only Corbin had them to under 3 touchdowns. One of LC touchdowns tonight was on a pick six.
Congratulations Lexington Catholic!!!
(10-28-2023, 12:56 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(10-28-2023, 12:29 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: Not surprise at all that LC beat SC. LC did enough on defense, ate some clock before scoring and SC CAN’T pass if they’re life dependent on it. I have BG or FT Highlands winning 5A.
Game could have went into overtime easy. Scott just went for 2 and the win. Have seen both Highlands and BG in person and Scott's defense is better than both only Corbin had them to under 3 touchdowns. One of LC touchdowns tonight was on a pick six.

Could have, would have and should have. At the end of the day, Scott County lost.