Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 36 Woodford County 0
Final the Yellow Jackets got running clocked at home by the Cardinals.
The counter play Scott Co ran where Woodfords defense had 8 guys tackle the player that didnt have the ball.........pretty much summed up the night.
[-] The following 2 users Like plantmanky's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Hogs02
Scott is good...Woodford is not as talented as the past couple years.
Haha! I love to see Woodford lose….

Woodford has never been sound on defense. Just talented and physical. But no discipline and when they are evenly matched or outgunned… they get blown out.
(10-13-2023, 11:32 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Haha! I love to see Woodford lose….

Woodford has never been sound on defense. Just talented and physical.  But no discipline  and when they are evenly matched or outgunned… they get blown out.
If you aren't sound on defense, Scott Co. is not a good opponent for you. They are a very good Wing T team. Wing T is full of fakes , traps, counters, reverses, if you aren't disciplined on D , you will give up a lot of yards and points. Their coach does a great job of teaching it, plus they are talented.
I'm a bit surprised by the running clock.
(10-14-2023, 08:50 PM)BUFFALO Wrote:

Woodford has never been sound on defense. Just talented and physical.  But no discipline  and when they are evenly matched or outgunned… they get blown out.
If you aren't sound on defense, Scott Co. is not a good opponent for you. They are a very good Wing T team. Wing T is full of fakes , traps, counters, reverses, if you aren't disciplined on D , you will give up a lot of yards and points. Their coach does a great job of teaching it, plus they are talented.
Scott's defense was more impressive than the offense to me. They controlled the game, they are fast and physical.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • 16BBall Fan

I love to see them lose too!!!
And I dont believe the coach is a good football coach, I just dont.
I remember a couple people on here trying to say Scott County wasn't a good team week 4.

Scott County is at a minimum a final 4 team and a state title contender this year.
(10-16-2023, 09:25 AM)lnkskippy Wrote:

What, he is not the GOAT? Greatest of all time? blasphemy
(10-16-2023, 10:55 AM)FCSPY Wrote:

His name is what carries him.
(10-16-2023, 02:17 PM)lnkskippy Wrote:
(10-16-2023, 10:55 AM)FCSPY Wrote:

His name is what carries him.
There seems to be plenty of kids who want to leave lexington to come play for him. lots of transfers into Woodford.
Woodford County has recruited kids and are still hot garbage…awesome! ❤️❤️❤️