Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What person...
What person not in politics, would you like to see run for office? And why?

And please, don't say Bono. Smile
You... You know so much about politics.

J/K... I don't have the slightest idea.
blackcat_student Wrote:You... You know so much about politics.

J/K... I don't have the slightest idea.

Oh, I'm already in politics.

:rockon:
Jon Stewart.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Jon Stewart.

CE,

I'm trying to be nice to you, but then you say things like this. Big Grin

Jon is quite educated, no doubt. And a good speaker as well. But I disagree with his liberalism, (most all issues).

I would think that you'd want Bill Maher and his LP views.

But seriously, my answer... none other than...

Neil Boortz! :Clap: :Clap:
ronald_reagan Wrote:CE,

I'm trying to be nice to you, but then you say things like this. Big Grin

Jon is quite educated, no doubt. And a good speaker as well. But I disagree with his liberalism, (most all issues).

I would think that you'd want Bill Maher and his LP views.

But seriously, my answer... none other than...

Neil Boortz! :Clap: :Clap:

Oh, I didn't say I agreed with him, but I just think he's funny. I especially like when he was a smartass to Tucker Carlson.

I'd like to see him run because he'd be funny to watch in debates.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oliver North would be my top pick..I think he'd be a fabulous leader..I was a big fan of Ross Perot as well, especially in the 90s, but fell off the grid the past few years...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oliver North would be my top pick..I think he'd be a fabulous leader..I was a big fan of Ross Perot as well, especially in the 90s, but fell off the grid the past few years...

I love Perot and his passion for deficit reduction. But I disagreed with him on sooo often that I'd never support him. Oliver North though, I can't say enough about him. He's a true patriot, strong leader, trailblazer, (criminal lol), and true conservative.
Please don't be mean when I say this......but I think Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart. I love them both and they both know what they're talking about. I think either one would be a good leader (and they would be serious once they got office)....I don't agree with them on everything, but I'd vote for them.

again....pls don't be mean or get mad at me. I don't understand all the politic stuff but what I have seen and heard (and researched about) I liked.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Please don't be mean when I say this......but I think Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart. I love them both and they both know what they're talking about. I think either one would be a good leader (and they would be serious once they got office)....I don't agree with them on everything, but I'd vote for them.

again....pls don't be mean or get mad at me. I don't understand all the politic stuff but what I have seen and heard (and researched about) I liked.

You're being too sweet and nice about it.

I'll save my meanness then for those who deserve it. Big Grin
ronald_reagan Wrote:I love Perot and his passion for deficit reduction. But I disagreed with him on sooo often that I'd never support him. Oliver North though, I can't say enough about him. He's a true patriot, strong leader, trailblazer, (criminal lol), and true conservative.
Remember when Al Gore laughed at Ollie during the Iran Contra hearings? When Ollie told Gore that a man by the name of Osama bin Laden was a threat? Now, pounce on me if Im wrong, but Im pretty sure that was the Iran Contra hearings..might be wrong..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Remember when Al Gore laughed at Ollie during the Iran Contra hearings? When Ollie told Gore that a man by the name of Osama bin Laden was a threat? Now, pounce on me if Im wrong, but Im pretty sure that was the Iran Contra hearings..might be wrong..

I won't pounce on you... but I'll surely say that you're wrong, but not through any fault of your own.

Its an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

I've recieved this email myself.
ronald_reagan Wrote:I won't pounce on you... but I'll surely say that you're wrong, but not through any fault of your own.

Its an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

I've recieved this email myself.
ahhhhhhhhhhh..thanks for the correction..but I had, up until now, lol believed that to be true..oh well, I still believe he'd be the best leader for this country since Reagan's terms..Im a Nixon man myself, but in my lifetime, Reagan was by far our country's greatest leader..just my opinion though..
Bill O'Reilly(sp?)....lol just kidding guys.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:but in my lifetime, Reagan was by far our country's greatest leader..just my opinion though..

Thanks for your support. :letsparty

Seriously, he was by far the greatest speaker and eternal optimist that this nation has seen since the founders themselves.

I must have 20-30 books on the President, and I can't get over how amazing this guy truly was.