Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey County 10 Lincoln County 6
Final. 

Congratulations.
Congratulations to Coach Rogers and the Rebels! I didn't know what to expect after Casey's poor showing against Taylor Co. The Rebels defense was stingy and put alot of pressure on Horton all night. Good win over all, but there are plenty of things to work on in the coming weeks.
How can Lincoln allow this to happen on their BOWLGAME and first ever game on the new turf?!?!?!?
(08-19-2023, 01:29 AM)ROTC Wrote: How can Lincoln allow this to happen on their BOWLGAME and first ever game on the new turf?!?!?!?
Didn't have much of a choice. Other team scored more points, had better defensive scheme and thus a W was born for the Rebel side, and a loss was taken by the Patriot side. Thus is the way of life sometimes.

Good win coach Rodgers and coach Marchum going back to a place I'm sure holds many of their greatest memories. Casey High's now longest tenured coach is young coach Hatter another defensive minded former hard hitter for Casey County. New coaches Blevins and coach Singleton who just played 4 years, starting the last 2 at Kentucky Christian, are coaches under 25 years of age. COach Rodgers philosophy is don't go out and steal talent, but take the kids you have and develop talent out of them...Players seem to love this approach so hopefully we can continue to beat some of our size problems over the years. Good win, although I know for a fact the coaches were not satisfied. Keep pushing!
LOL
Congrats to Casey!