Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Suffering Injuries
I have confirmed that Adam Dials, Ryan Kelly, Steven Marcum and the Channing kid are out against Belfry.

Dials suffered a knee injury Monday. Is expected to get MRI Friday. Was told unless a miracle occurs he is out.

Kelly is out due to a knee injury.

Marcum won't play due to a kneck injury

Channing has a arm injury.
This is a rough time to be a card but we will pull through and play tuff against belfry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If true, then this is a horrible way to go down especially for the seniors. All those guys are fine athletes.
blackcat_student Wrote:If true, then this is a horrible way to go down especially for the seniors. All those guys are fine athletes.

IT'S TRUE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:IT'S TRUE

Well I'm sorry to hear that, and good luck versus Belfry.
Wow, it will be very tough for SC to overcome these injuries against a great Belfry team.
Hopefully these fine young athletes will be able to ovecome these injuries.
I hope its not true.. its hard to tell though. We will see tommorow night...

Go Pirates!!
Is it me or does this seem like a Hoax? I hope it is and that the young men mentioned are just fine.
If this rumor is true I hope they all get well soon.

Good luck in the game Friday because it looks like you're gonna need it.
DevilsWin Wrote:Is it me or does this seem like a Hoax? I hope it is and that the young men mentioned are just fine.
If this rumor is true I hope they all get well soon.

Good luck in the game Friday because it looks like you're gonna need it.

If Joethegeek said it, then it must be true.. He is part of a news source
No one has provided proof, therefore is just a rumor. Thread closed....Sorry Guys.

BTW, if this turns out to be a hoax, the poster could face some time off the board to think about their decision to post inaccurate information.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]